Super high ping after latest patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDkimX

05-04-2013

No, didn't try it since I saw that people who tried reinstalling didn't have any luck.
Does my log files point to a corrupted client?

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-04-2013

They're definitely a little irregular, but sometimes its difficult to tell what's just normal debugging code and what's an actual error. Since you can't play without this issue, you may as well press the repair button and see if it helps, it costs you nothing.

XDkimX

05-04-2013

I was able to play normally with 0 lag for a few games and the symptoms appeared once again, weird.
Also, thanks for your quick responses! I really appreciate it.

BigBlackLoveRod

05-04-2013

I also tried the repair button to no avail. Seems like we're having a very similar problem XDkimX!

Wilfred808

05-06-2013

im also having this problem.my fps drops and i cant move but i can see everyone else playing and the chat updates normally. i tried repairing it but then i got the bug where the client wont start. so i redownloaded but that didnt help

Caaaaaaaarl

05-22-2013

Same problem and it is really frustrating. Re-installed the game, ran CCleaner, even had my ISP try and diagnose the problem because I thought it was on my end. Nothing. Game still running at 200 ping, and I normally run at 60. This has been a problem since the Lissandra patch.

XDkimX

05-23-2013

Hey, I'm back again! So the problem seemed to fix itself last time, but it has appeared once again after last patch. I'm playing at 120 ping when I'm normally playing at 60-70.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-23-2013

More information is needed to begin trying to solve the problem.

If you guys can post your system specs and all your logs for a game in which you're experiencing higher than normal ping, this would be great.

XDkimX

05-23-2013

MacBook Pro
13-inch, Mid 2012
Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
[LOG]
http://txtup.co/qkYF6

XDkimX

05-25-2013

Along with this problem also having the connectivity problem that many others are experiencing