Loading Screen Crash ( help ? )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTzX

05-01-2013

Hello , today at 2:30 pm my time zone ( GMT +8 ) I patched League of Legends for Mac. I was excited for the Lissandra patch because of all the updates as it comes with, so I patched my League of Legends Mac Client and it successfully patched and I went on a custom game to test the new trundle but normally my mac would summon really fast but I waited quite awhile and the only thing that was on my screen was a black empty screen. I forced quit LoL and re-tried my attempt on the custom game and yet again the same thing happens , but this time it game me an error that I can send to Apple. This is not normal because usually it would give me a bug splat error not one that you send to Apple . I tried and tried after about 5 attempts trying to get into a custom game I gave up and turned to the forums so I hope riot employee's or some of you that found a fix to this horrible problem can share the fix with me..
Any help is greatly appreciated !

Mac Specs ;

Version 10.8.3
Processor : 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Ram 1600 MHz DDR3

Methods that I have tried to fix the errors :
1. Uninstall and Reinstalling the program
2. Repairing the client

Error Logs :
Attachment 676356

Attachment 676357

Attachment 676358

Attachment 676359

Attachment 676360

iTzX

05-02-2013

bump..

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-02-2013

Mind posting your full system specs, so we can figure out what graphics card you're on?

Your game logs look very similar to the ones here. At least comparing to mine, it looks like its spending a lot more time in that AppUpdate stage than usual. Can you post some logs that predate the 3.6 patch for comparison?

At this point we just need to gather as much information as possible to help the developers figure out what's going on.

Ðat Pussay

09-03-2013

Game Crticical

same here in loading screen champs and all icons showing then just before im in game boom, unexpected crash. This caused my main account on oce to get banned for 24 hours

Specs
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Serial Number C1MK8PGUDTY4
Software OS X 10.8.4 (12E55)

Ðat Pussay

09-03-2013

Oh and btw i already tried repairing and reinstalling, and how do you add the logs in a file ?

thenicksolo

09-03-2013

10.8.4 is out, I'd try updating as well
also can a new user load the client?