Malady and Executioner's Callng

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Implying

12-08-2009

Do their passives stack?

Say I'm Teemo and I get one of each, will my hits do the regular dmg, plus the poison, plus the 4 from Malady, plus the 4 from Executioner's Calling?

Sir Prize

12-08-2009

I don't see why they wouldn't... unless it says "unique" or there's a cap, everything in the game stacks. Executioner's calling with Teemo is a good idea for the early game harrassment I'm thinking!

Immune To Spells

12-15-2009

Malady is whenever the target is "attacked" by a champion, versus "damaged"---so it should only work on individual attacks, and not damage effects like DOTs.

Not sure how that works with something like Sivir's Ricochet, though (e.g., would a Ricochet bounce count as an attack?).

Mass Genocide

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immune To Spells View Post
Malady is whenever the target is "attacked" by a champion, versus "damaged"---so it should only work on individual attacks, and not damage effects like DOTs.

Not sure how that works with something like Sivir's Ricochet, though (e.g., would a Ricochet bounce count as an attack?).
Well Silvr's Ricochet says that on hit effects only proc on the initial hit. Now if the item procs on damage I'm not sure how that would work.