Looking for a new champ to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charlie HiiiGh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I'm looking for a good champion to play and I'm not sure what I would like to play... I've tried TF(F2P), Ryze(F2P), Twitch(RP), Shaco(IP) and Tristana(Facebook promotion thing) and I wanna try another character in order to find someone who gels with me. I'm thinking about Ezreal but I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

xpsychedelico

11-12-2010

You should try out the champions that are free, just to see if you like their playstyle. They change every week, so you don't have to fork out the IP or RP to get a champion until you decide you really like playing them. This is the best way to find out what's good for you, how good a champion is really depends on how well you can play them. As a plus, you will also learn what other champions can do and learn how to counter them when you face them.

TheLoneWolf09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Just as a small heads up, its worth playing at least one (two best case scenario) tank that you know at least decently. You never know when you will end up at the bottom of a ranked game and be expected to play a tank. Other than that, I main Tryn and Sivir and they are fun, but they take time to master, but aren't all characters like that? =p