Learning to CS for non laners

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PimperGnome

01-23-2014

Does anyone have any suggestions about laning and maintaining a good CS with a melee champ vs a ranged? For instance say a Nasus top lane vs a Teemo/Akali/Mundo etc. I seem to get bullied so easily and fall behind.

Cerebral Impact

01-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimperGnome View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions about laning and maintaining a good CS with a melee champ vs a ranged? For instance say a Nasus top lane vs a Teemo/Akali/Mundo etc. I seem to get bullied so easily and fall behind.
Beg your jungler for ganks and just camp turret using siphoning strike to last hit minions if they get close just wither and spirit fire them and trade with them, if they trade back they'll get hit by turret.

Miyuki Aichi

01-25-2014

Miyuki Aichi

01-25-2014

IDKhow2LOL

01-25-2014

Want to imporve your game even more and would like videos to help you out?
Come check out video guides on champions and game tips for new or advanced players. idhow2game on YouTube offers fun and helpful videos for anyone intersted. Hope you enjoy and game on.
Here is the link for easier access:
https://www.youtube.com/user/IDKhow2game

blck3on

01-26-2014

i try to do custom games with friends and tell them to be aggressive
I try to farm as much as possible without getting killed it certainly helps alot

Train Wiz

01-27-2014

I dunno, i just last hit whenever I can; even in teamfights if i'm the adc. I typically come out with about 300 on a good game.

Zeralboxx

01-27-2014

ghj

MakavelieDon

01-28-2014

You cant always cs well. In some certain matchups you have to sometimes give up on some cs for harass. It's all about practice. It is more than about last hitting, you need to know what your opponent's skils are and how they can harass you when you go for a cs. As for ranged vs melee, such as Jayce vs Fiora top, as jayce you need to be able to harras fiora every time she goes for a cs and zone her out. Play more, get better at csing. That is probably one of the main reasons you are stuck at your division, maybe except if ur a jungler.

Ritzy Hellcat

02-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimperGnome View Post
This is getting into the specific champions now. Honestly, for say, Nasus vs. Teemo, I'd go for a Chalice and max Spirit Fire (E) first, and just let that do it for you. Use your range abilities to your advantage, and when the lane is safe for you to get into melee range, do the Q stacking.