Whiner's Megathread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truhls

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
Yeah same. I feel like everything is stronger now. Especially ultimates, ever since Malphite pretty much every hero added has had a win-button ult (except janna and heimer, but...)
Hey, heimers ult is EPIC. it turned things different colors. totally wins in team fights.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

I think it's interesting that most of the heroes considered to be underpowered have weak (janna, heimer, evelynn) ultimates (or no ultimate at all in Udyr's case; the most underpowered to date)

Truhls

12-09-2009

Quote:
I think it's interesting that most of the heroes considered to be underpowered have weak (janna, heimer, evelynn) ultimates (or no ultimate at all in Udyr's case; the most underpowered to date)
Yeah Udyrs ultimate should of combined all 3 of his abilities for like 7-10 seconds.

Luchen

12-09-2009

You can invite people to your game that aren't your friends. Though you have to use a chat channel. It'd be nice to have a "inite user" buttom that let's you invite all your friends.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
Yeah Udyrs ultimate should of combined all 3 of his abilities for like 7-10 seconds.
have seen this suggestion before, but the problem is Riot doesn't want udyr to have an ult, they want him to be a unique 4-normal ability champ

Truhls

12-09-2009

Quote:
have seen this suggestion before, but the problem is Riot doesn't want udyr to have an ult, they want him to be a unique 4-normal ability champ
and that is why he sucks :P

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truhls View Post
and that is why he sucks :P
IDK

look at Blitzcrank

his ultimate is arguably not his most powerful skill, all things considered, and he's high tier. I'd really like more heroes like him who have effective ults that aren't winbuttons.

Cresil

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post

WoW isn't competitive, WoW's PvP is a ****ing joke.

I would love to see you get gladiator three season in a row on one of the hardest US battlegroups.

Kajax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2009

Hey I like the compilation. Obviously an impossible amount of content to respond to and summarize. May I suggest that you organize the subtopics? It's looking a tad wall of text. Readability readability.

RyuuKitten

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresil View Post
I would love to see you get gladiator three season in a row on one of the hardest US battlegroups.
Why would I -ever- waste my time on WoW"s PvP? The PvP in wow was added as an afterthought. Abilities balanced for use against bosses with 25million HP can never be balanced properly for use against something with 30k. If they did a complete PvE and PvP split and toned things wayyy down, maybe it might be competitive. (ignoring the fundamental flaw of rewarding people that have more time to play with better gear until such a point where you reach the plateau of gear level)