Whiner's Megathread

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GNOY

12-08-2009

Quote:
Why pick a different support over soraka or morg? Assuming you want to win, that is.
I still think Alistair is totally viable and awesome, though Soraka heals better, he has some other moves which he brings on battlefield.

Jazzminkey

12-08-2009

fix the mastery bug I just researched here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...707#post377707

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

*Feeders - If you're doing bad in a lane, ask to switch or call a gank FFS.
*Leavers - Leavers are usually closet feeders, if you feel you can't handle your lane switch before you die 5 times.
*Rage Quitters - Refer to leavers.
*People with Slow connections - If you can't connect before a tower is down, get a new computer.
*People on e-machines - ^
*People connecting when everyone is level 12+ - ^
*Being paired with low level partial premades - Stop kicking these guys out of newbie Island FFS.

RyuuKitten

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNOY View Post
I still think Alistair is totally viable and awesome, though Soraka heals better, he has some other moves which he brings on battlefield.
Alistar is actually the only support I haven't played, I imagine he would be fairly good line between morg and soraka (morg being extremely aggressive, and soraka being mainly passive.)

I would really, really love Janna to be actually good. The concept of premeptive shielding brings back warm and fuzzy memories of monking on guild wars.

Faro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
... soraka being mainly passive.
A common misconception, I assure you.

RyuuKitten

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faro View Post
A common misconception, I assure you.
Not really. you spam Q, heal people, ult when people start getting low, and maybe toss a silence on their Nunu/Kat/Otherpersonwithdangerouschanneledult

or you can be a real **** and silence their tryn right around 20% and watch him rage as he can't use his ult. That's fun.

Edit: Unless I'm missing something, her skillset doesn't allow for much agression outside of Q spam and a silence here and there.

Edit Again: Unless your talking early game laning or something. Then it's really easy to be agressive with Q/Silence as they hit pretty hard in the beggining,

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

added everything up til now

@Rjuujinx, I hadn't known a term for it but im glad you mentioned the power creeping thing, I've felt that LoL was suffering this for a while and DotA had a serious problem with it IMHO (seriously, at one point before a major patch I think there were only 2 heroes not made by IceFrog being used competitively)

Truhls

12-09-2009

-Store Prices being HEIL HITLUHish.

RyuuKitten

12-09-2009

@Heimer: Yeah, I dunno what it is. Like a few months ago I felt like towers were a threat and you wouldn't tower dive me unless it would be like one hit becuase you would -die-, the tower nerfs didn't help fur sure, but I can't help but get the feeling it's just things being a lot stronger then they were back then. Maybe I'm on something, drunk, or tired.

Ok I am tired, but meh. Night.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujinx View Post
@Heimer: Yeah, I dunno what it is. Like a few months ago I felt like towers were a threat and you wouldn't tower dive me unless it would be like one hit becuase you would -die-, the tower nerfs didn't help fur sure, but I can't help but get the feeling it's just things being a lot stronger then they were back then. Maybe I'm on something, drunk, or tired.

Ok I am tired, but meh. Night.
Yeah same. I feel like everything is stronger now. Especially ultimates, ever since Malphite pretty much every hero added has had a win-button ult (except janna and heimer, but...)

1234567 ... 8