What shud i buy first?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNFH

11-12-2010

so ive had this game for 3 days now and im lvl 6 with about 1.5k IP
i have alot of dota experience so i do pretty good.
So far im liking Shen and Poppy, but i want to unlock a new hero wen i get 3.2k-6.3k ip
in dota my fav heroes were Admiral and clockwork
so if anyone cud recommend me to champions like these guys or other good fun ones
it would help me alot thnx!

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

hmm... both of these are strenght champs which jump right in, so maybe you'll like Jax. Blitzcrank comes to mind, but he is expensive. Try him when he's free tho.

You also might like Amumu and Xin'Zhao

xpsychedelico

11-12-2010

I really recommend you try out those champions when they are free first before you decide if you want to spend the IP on buying them.

I'm not too familiar with all the champions in DotA, so sorry, I can't recommend any.

iNFH

11-12-2010

k thnx and so far the out of the free heroes im liking shen and poppy

Painaid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Shen and Poppy are both solid choices. Shen is a great tank and Poppy is one of the best "anti-carries" in the game. Can't go wrong with either one of them. And unless you want to take a risk, I'd recommend trying before you buy with champions that cost a lot of IP. Won't hurt to buy 450 IP champs though.

iNFH

11-13-2010

hmm ya ill prob try out the hero before i buy them