3v3 comps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frozenshade

12-08-2009

so im tryin to think of a good comp for this tourny coming up. and i came up with fiddlesticks / warwick / jax. what does everyone think?

Ydriel

12-08-2009

Seems good. I've played Fiddle/Warwick combos in TT, with random 3rd heroes, and it usually goes well. Jax might complement it just fine. Junglers just work so well on this map, starve the enemy team off neut buffs and you'll own them easily xD

wildfire393

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenshade View Post
so im tryin to think of a good comp for this tourny coming up. and i came up with fiddlesticks / warwick / jax. what does everyone think?
2 Melee + No tanks = probably not that good. Also both Fiddles and Warwick like to jungle, which leaves you with only one guy who wants to be in lane the whole time.

Ideally, you're going to want to cover all of the major roles (DPS, Support, Tank, Mage) in 3 characters, and probably two of those should be DPS, meaning you need to do some double duty. Find characters who can work as Tank + Support (Alistar), Tank + Mage (Amumu, Nunu), Mage + Support (Morgana), Tank + DPS (Blitzcrank), DPS + Support (Teemo), Mage + DPS (Evelyn/Kassadin), etc. Remember that with 3/5ths as many people, single-target disables are more effective (as you disable more of their team) and group disables as less effective (as there are less people to hit, though still good, don't neglect AOE stuff).

HickstyleZ

12-11-2009

Mundo/Trynd/Kayle

gg all day.

Razerwind

12-11-2009

Fiddlesticks is brutal early game but lackluster late game, and since TT matches are determined more quickly than SR, he's probably an excellent choice.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2009

Rammus/Taric/Ashe