Warwick and his infinite duress.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosfingers

12-08-2009

Warwick is my favorite hero, n i've played somewhat a hundred games with him. This doesn't make any other hero inferior or superior, i love the game the way it is, and every hero is unique, overpowered in their own ways. However, i do have a issue with Warwick's ulti aka Infinite duress and "Cleanse"

As everyone knows, Warwick goes through a 2 sec animation of mindless slashing while the opponent remains stun. This is not true if your target uses cleanse, because, somehow, Warwick still remains at his animated position, whereas, the target would be running off. Nothing happens, and infinite duress goes on cooldown. Definitely not a short one too.

I'm aware of cleanses hype etc etc, but i really do feel, it should not be away to get away with a crucial move of Warwick esp since both cool down are at 100 seconds. I'm sure Duress is not a CC as intended. It's only a 2 sec stun with a long cool down.

I hope this will be looked into.

number1jungle

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosfingers View Post
Warwick is my favorite hero, n i've played somewhat a hundred games with him. This doesn't make any other hero inferior or superior, i love the game the way it is, and every hero is unique, overpowered in their own ways. However, i do have a issue with Warwick's ulti aka Infinite duress and "Cleanse"

As everyone knows, Warwick goes through a 2 sec animation of mindless slashing while the opponent remains stun. This is not true if your target uses cleanse, because, somehow, Warwick still remains at his animated position, whereas, the target would be running off. Nothing happens, and infinite duress goes on cooldown. Definitely not a short one too.

I'm aware of cleanses hype etc etc, but i really do feel, it should not be away to get away with a crucial move of Warwick esp since both cool down are at 100 seconds. I'm sure Duress is not a CC as intended. It's only a 2 sec stun with a long cool down.

I hope this will be looked into.
agreed.

Espcially since Warwick in late games offer up close to nothing in team fights when its ult is on cooldown.

AmPriS

12-08-2009

I hate single target ultimates being affected by Cleanse.

Hikayami

12-08-2009

Just make every hit stun-.-

Layotees

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikayami View Post
Just make every hit stun-.-
Still rendered useless by the new Cleanse.

GaussWolf

12-09-2009

Warwick really needs a review or something. Hes really lackluster ATM.

GNOY

12-09-2009

This is kinda old problem, discussed alot. Hope they fix it someday.