The Unspoken "Rules" of Ranked Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I found this awesome thread in General Discussion (I know, crazy right?) and I thought it needed to be referenced here so it doesn't get lost. I'm curious what the veterans around here think of it.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=338127

There's a bunch of stuff I'd never have picked up on as a new ranked player (you know, when I finally hit 30).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I read it, and it's pretty basic stuff, but I guess it's pretty useful if you're just starting.

Normally the jungler is pick 4 or 5, and the other guy must be either a super-counter or a tank. carries get picked first 3 deffinetly. Good to know what you're supposed to pick tho.
(however you can open with a super tank or support because they won't bother countering you, so you're picking solid while allowing your team to pick counters to them)

Every game usually starts with the whole team covering the jungler for me, or part of us covering and some trying to interrupt. It's really the first encounter in the game. Once people get level 8-9 buffs should be left for main DPS carry/mage respectively. And the solo is always top, because bottom lane needs 2 for better dragon control.