Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tutorial Map for All Random all Mid Game Type?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FireCrotchRocket

11-12-2010

You know the one I'm talking about, the one where it's just one long bridge and nothing else. It would be perfect for the game mode. It's got one lane and no jungling. You could even set it up to where players couldn't buy snowball items.

The only con I can see is the fact that it only has four towers as opposed to six. It could be a whole new element to the game with relatively little development. I think it would even be cool to add it as a 4v4 map.

Anyways, just wanted to know what you guys think.

Minutemade

11-12-2010

would be nice map for ip farming too

edit: just to be clearer, i just want the map activated for general use. Not just for ARAM, which also includes testing out builds and what not.

FireCrotchRocket

11-12-2010

I agree. It could definitely be put to multiple uses

ESL NightRage

11-12-2010

+1

ZettoVyker

11-17-2010

Yeah RIOT has a lot on thier plate working up new maps and all, but if they could dedicate one small team to develop some new layouts for ARAM it would be much appreciated to us players...

On that map making note, I've ever been so curious as to why they havent released game replays or even map editting xD?