broblem on start

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilias1997

11-12-2010

hello,

I was playing league of legends for more then 6 months. But my friends insatlled the game after than me in european region. i had north america region . on 12/10 i uninstalled the game and i re-installed in with new usrename and password but with the same email in europe region. i download and install it . it was ok. but when i ,started the application to play ( you know, to the page with the news, links etc. ) before i play, it wrote me than there was an error and i had to restart the application. i did it but it wrote it again and again. many times. WHAT TO DO ??? PLS ANSWER ME. I REALLY NEED HELP. I ALREADY MISS THE GAME....

Sorry for my terrible english but im fron Greece.
Hope youll find something to answer me....

Ilias, addicting with LOL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I suggest you visit the support section of the site. If you want help, you'll need to attach your dxdiag and log so we can see what's going on.

Also, I suggest you run a registry cleaner, just in case.

If you have installed in the same directory, there may have been some files left which messed up the application, so you can uninstall, and install in a different directory. Make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft.net framework.