Morgana vs boots that give 40% less stun time or slow and everything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HypeRR7

12-08-2009

I am wondering if the boots that reduce the time of stuns snares and slows are working as intended because if the people your vsing in a game get these boots and your using morgana the 40% less snare makes it so your do 40% less dmg on your snare which is a little unfair since thats basicly all morgana can do for dmg and then also for her ult she needs to have it on the enemy for 4 seconds to get the second proc off and since the 40% less slow is on the those same boots aswell it reduces your slow only down to 3 seconds so youd on't get to stun the enemy then and since the stun doesn't proc on her ult you do half the dmg of your ult on morgana just from people using boots with magic and snare,stun,slow midgation

So I'm just wondering if if someone can shed some light about this topic

innociv

12-09-2009

I'm pretty sure it's working as intended.

Nullity

12-09-2009

pretty sure it's a bug and it annoys the hell out of me because that is stripping someone of their ult pretty much
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...hlight=Morgana

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Working as intended, works on Morganas spells, Ryze's soul prison, Teemo,s shrooms, etc.

klorinator

Adjudicator

12-10-2009

I seriously doubt this is working as intended in conjunction with Morgana's ult.

Logo

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by klorinator View Post
I seriously doubt this is working as intended in conjunction with Morgana's ult.
I agree. It's fair enough to root for less duration and deal less damage but with Morgana's ult it basically ruins the point of it. At the very least what should happen is Morgana's ult should apply a 30% snare debuff AND a 'you're gonna get exploded on' debuff as 2 seperate ones. This way the 30% snare could last less time but it wouldn't prevent the stun + dmg from procing.

klorinator

Adjudicator

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logo View Post
I agree. It's fair enough to root for less duration and deal less damage but with Morgana's ult it basically ruins the point of it. At the very least what should happen is Morgana's ult should apply a 30% snare debuff AND a 'you're gonna get exploded on' debuff as 2 seperate ones. This way the 30% snare could last less time but it wouldn't prevent the stun + dmg from procing.
I have suggested including separate effects for snares/roots/stuns and the damage associated with them but I never get any response.

HypeRR7

12-10-2009

so its not working as intead for the ult but what about her snare it still removes 40% of her dmg since its a dmg over time

EchoRex

12-10-2009

It should decrease damage only for abilities that do damage every second, because duh, the duration is shorter.

Decreasing the damage of a single burst on abilities that have a slow/stun/whatever is a bug.

innociv

12-11-2009

If it effects her ult that sounds like a bug.

How does that work?..
Her ult does set damage, then after 4 seconds or so does the same amount of damage again and stuns.

The boots should only be reducing that stun after the 4 seconds.