Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thorn's anivia Live-stream channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

I am now = Offline
Elo = 1452

Well, since broadcasting has become really important i have decided to try it out myself lol. on all of the broadcasts i have seen, i still haven't seen an anivia/kat/udyr so i decided to make one myself with those chars being used. It would be awesome if you guys watched and if there is any other better anivias than me, which i really doubt, it would be great to tell me what im doing wrong and stuff and how i can improve my game :P. OF course i will win more than i will lose so please bear with me lol

I will be doing 1500+ ranked games 5v5 solo and mayb some normal but it all depends how my streak goes :P.

Here is the page = http://www.livestream.com/thethorndog?t=242278
and thanks for watching!

ill put some music to not make it boring :P
P.s = i still don't know if i want to use my voice to talk between games because i have an accent and probably most people wouldn't even understand what im saying so if for some reason u guys watch my videos, tell me what to do xD thanks again

P.s.s = Bumps will be appreciated. Max watchers i have ever gotten has been 3 lol, it would be cool if i had more so help a bud out!

P.s.s.s = I am also going to stream a game called Osu! sometimes, check it out if you play it or interested in music

Nov 11 = Lost 2 games and live-stream account got approved , also got over 1500 elo, finally!!!!!

Nov 12 = Lost a game already, lets step it up. Got up to 20 watchers which is a pretty awesome thing i have accomplished, thanks all. Won 8 games in a row with anivia, yay

Nov 13 = 5 W, 4 L. got commented about my music and it wasn't good . MADE 1600 ELO!!!!! and went back down, fml

Nov 14 = Lost 8 in a row, holy ****, i got to stop sucking. done for today, my teamates cannot cooparate. bad day over all

Nov 15 = Won 3 and lost 4. Did an epic wall and got 3 opponents stuck but we still lost. bad streak for me

Nov 16 = started with a lost to a good game for me, sigh. Then i won 5 in a row . Found out i had a hidden talent for pantheon!

Nov 17 = Won my first game for the day with awesome walls, i lost the next one
W - 4 L - 1. Game glitched during champion select while i was doing masteries and it crashed my client giving me a leave and losing 22 elo, **** my life

Nov 18 = 3*1 not bad

Dec 2 = Im back *****es.

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

bump

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

bump

sodipop2

11-12-2010

good luck

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

bump fellas, 2 in a row

hypershatter

11-12-2010

fully recommend this. tehthorndog is pro anivia check it out :d

bump

Loonybin

11-12-2010

I like anivia but I don't understand streams...

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

bump!!

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

Quote:
sodipop1:
good luck

ty bra!

u too hyper :3

DdThOrN

Recruiter

11-12-2010

well im back with more anivia action BUMP