Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

walrus spanker

04-29-2013

how can you deal with trolls? not the annoying people that spam type offensive things in chat, im talking about the ones who purposely ruin the game by stealing buffs, stealing farm, and never group with the team. you cant report because that basically just shows chat. any suggestions...?

Izhmir

04-29-2013

Riot should save the match data in the case too for those who really read through them.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Write a detail report comment on what they did ingame.

If you want to go a step further, download Lolreplay and upload the game and post the link to it in the report comment.

walrus spanker

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Write a detail report comment on what they did ingame.

If you want to go a step further, download Lolreplay and upload the game and post the link to it in the report comment.
mm seems like a lot of work for 1 report....is there anything simpler that riot could do

Arrietti

04-29-2013

You can send in screen shots or replays but that does seem like an awful lot of work. Many people just report anyway and hope that they get caught for another infraction assuming if they were a total ass once they are probably a total ass often. But this method could reduce the weight of all your reports.

My method of dealing with trolls that I do not feel are detectable enough by my interpretation of tribunal standards is to smoke a bowl and play another game without them. Apologies I cannot be more help. If they are truly consistently/frequently toxic then they will likely get picked up/punished eventually. If not, then they are just not toxic enough and you had some bad luck playing with them. Maybe remember the time that you "let" the apc die b.c she took the role you wanted or KS'd your penta and be happy that the times you were being a jerk are not coming back to haunt you too. =) (ok maybe not everyone has one of those moments to fall back on but ya know what I mean)

Mansonboy

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrietti View Post
My method of dealing with trolls that I do not feel are detectable enough by my interpretation of tribunal standards is to smoke a bowl and play another game without them.)

I like your style

Arrietti

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansonboy View Post
I like your style
One of the many reasons I am happy to live in the state of California

and before someone feels the need to remind me, --Yes, I am aware of some reasons its not such a great state to live in either. Poo on them I still <3 it =)