Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tank Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucas the Byrd

12-08-2009

I've been having a lot of success lately with a tank build on Anivia.
Order of items:
-Tear(needed for any kind of mana for stuns, walls, and slows, eventually becomes archangel)
-Murcury Boots(most of the time, otherwise switftness)
-Warmog's armour(massive health)
-Guardian Angel(massive armour and revive)

With the 2 revives and high armor, everyone seems to target me even though I'm no longer squishy, and stay away from dps and others, and i can still cast lvl 5 walls or slows to stop them from moving too much. If i go down, chances are i pop right back up, its fun.

AmPriS

Recruiter

12-08-2009

What type of damage are you doing tho?

God SoRcuS

12-08-2009

Err, No :O

Drake O Dagger

12-08-2009

That's a scary thought. Funny thing is, just for giggles in a bot game, I tried Anivia with a bunch of stuff to max attack speed and crit chance. Anivia dealing 5000+ damage per 5 seconds is scary O_O

Lucas the Byrd

12-08-2009

Quote:
AmPriS:
What type of damage are you doing tho?

Ehh a chilled fb can still hit for around 600, and i only go tank build when our team doesn't seem the need to do tank. The real threat is from the slows and walls, a well placed wall can screw a team over, and most people know it, therefore try and kill you

GNOY

12-09-2009

As a side note - if you like tank Anivia - throw in Frozen Heart or Soul shroud, you will spam more spells, which will compensate for lack of AP.