Patch 3.6 notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anilia

04-29-2013

I miss old Karma and her amazing support abilities that she used to have . I know I'm late here,but still... I miss how well she could babysit someone in lane, severely bait people with her high shield, her decent shield, and a slow to keep them from getting back out again. Yes, she needed help... especially in the mantra area's. Her biggest problem was that while she was on cooldown with mantra, she was nearly useless in a fight, and she relied too heavily on a three item "Engine" build of Chalice, A large mana Item, and a heavy CDR item. She also had a weird skill allocation that put 6 points into a skill instead of 5, putting her strong point at level 11 instead of 9, because her level 6 ability was the same strength as another characters level 5 ability. The allocation wasn't bad, but it needed help so that it was stronger at rank 5, to make up for having "no Ultimate". I like what Riot's done with her shield, and how its made her a better team-fighter... or it would have been, if she still had her old skills still. She lost her ability to heal people other than herself, and her old 'leash' worked very well with just slowing enemy champs down and speed up allies. The fact thta it didn't do damage wasn't a problem, but a slight change there to have it so that it did damage per second would have fixed it. Moving the speed boost to the shield was an interesting choice, but I preferred it on the 'leash' in that other characters had to also work with you. It made Karma a "Skilled Team" choice, and i can understand the change. My biggest problem with the current Karma is her new Q: it no longer heals, the slow is rather weak, and it's damage is decent... which make sit good for mid, and poke. To continue using the same skill, I'd suggest that when Karma Mantra's her Q, the mantra puts down the circle, which will explode in a few seconds, an any allies within the circle are healed. This would allow, and encourage, allied melee champions to get right up there. Another change I'd suggest is that it could explode on ally champions, allowing heals to occur without requiring agression, but Karma would give up her poke, and it would be possible for the enemy champs to throw skill shots where they know Karma's carry to go. Where she is right now puts her in a mid-strength mid-laner, but the Support Karma's of old no longer have the ability they used to. These changes (Big as theymay be) Would go a long ways to helping Support Karma come back. I'd suggest for her heal to have half effectiveness on herself, however, to keep it from becoming too powerful, and possibly nerf the current heal on her W.

obsidiankatana

04-29-2013

Wither has no counterplay.

Except, you know, Banshee's Veil, Cleanse, Mercurial Scimitar, and Tenacity.

But other than that, no counterplay. GG Riot.

NovaForceX

04-29-2013

Where is Lissandra!!! daaaaamn

shocknick

04-29-2013

wither halved? are you guys high for saying thats good lol he finally becomes useful and played and then they nerf him like that. this game blows. they nerf things that arent op they just nerf things that become popular like ap trynd or ap yi. his slow was great now it is just another whatever skill

limited to 5 pots like why? if people choose to start 9 pots over boots or damage then let them be

evry patch is wore and worse with nerfs, any flavour of the month is raped in 2 weeks.

HeDidntFlySoGood

04-29-2013

N...nasus. Noooooooo.

Zerglinator

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OperativePete View Post
Limited to 5 health pots? Is that per stack or through the whole inventory?

If its for the whole inventory...oh god, my Akali will get pushed outta lane so bad.
The whole inventory.

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Man, I gotta say I really love this patch.

Thanks Riot!
Phreak shhh go home, you're drunk

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

04-29-2013
3 of 7 Riot Posts

QUlNNNNNNNN BUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

asamu

04-29-2013

I hope you realize that Wither averages to only a 65% slow, and deals no damage, making it weaker than comparable abilities, such as Nunu's Iceball, which has a shorter cd in comparison to the duration and deals damage...

If wither is getting nerfed by this much, damage should be added to the spell so that it does not become too weak.

Compare it to Lee Sin's or Malphite's AS slows. The durations for these abilities are slightly lower in comparison to their CDs, and in Lee Sin's case, the slow averages to be weaker than the nerfed wither, but the abilities also deal significant amount of damage and are AOE, and these champions have large amounts of mobility and other CC abilities.

Ispira

04-29-2013

Nice overall not sure if i like the bear stance change