11 slots available for a tight clan

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rectal Necrosis

11-28-2009

Alright, I want to make a small tight clan. I don't ask for specializations, I don't care if you can use every hero, I don't care if you use 2-3 tight heroes, hell I don't care if you're so **** you use one hero as if your very life depended on it *coughmecough* I want you in my clan.

Now its been a long time since I lwas in a clan (last time was when I was an admin for Clan {sys} for halo online back in 2007 when me and two other guys made us rank 3 on klan wars), but I'm willing to make us a forum and I'm available on xfire as m3km4st3r. I don't have a vent nor the money to deal with a vent right now, but I can pull some strings and if we need it I can get us a vent.

If you would like to join my clan I only have a few rules

-Do not put down another team mate: There's only going to be 12 of us, 2 groups of 5 and 2 guys who can sub in if needed and the last thing I want is animoscity between such a small group. If someone is dragging the team offer them words of advice and encouragement, yelling "freaking noob" will get you nowhere and actually causes the game to be lost a lot quicker.

-Keep the team posted with a brief schedule. There's only 12 of us, if three of us are out of commission then only one team can play together as a team. Its nice to know when everyone is going to be on.

That's really it. Hopefully we can get a group together.

Also: Though I'm forming the team I don't want there to be a leader. It'd be nice if we could just use the rules for governing us and allow everything to go from there.

Group so far:
Mekmaster
Ghaan
Nikae
f0rss4k3n
DrayneO
KYNB23
Abbascus
DalzK
Quicktim3
Kittysama
xXBuzzKillXx
f3nr1s
Pharium

QonnectioN

11-29-2009

Sounds like my kind of clan, I'll join if you guys play during my play times. My play times are very consistent. I can't find a good time zone converter, so if you can convert it for me according to your timezone, that'll be cool.

This is all in KST (Korean Standard Time)
monday-friday 6-11pm
saturday and sunday 11am-11pm

Nikae

11-29-2009

Sounds interesting. I played only 2 games in my long gaming career, and went pro in both (by pro i mean i earned $$ by playing them). Now i found this game and i like it a lot, and want to do some serious gaming. I hope i see you in game for details.

f0rSs4k3n

11-29-2009

I wish i could be in this clan ^^. I'm lvl 7 summoner, i started game yesterday and i liked it. If u want me in I'm online (gmt +1) mon-wed-fri: 22:30-xx:xx tue-thur: 19:30-xx:xx , saturday and sunday i can be whole day ^^

Rectal Necrosis

11-29-2009

Sounds good guys, I'd be happy to let all three of you in my clan. Ghaan I have no idea how to work your time zone either but I'm sure we can work something out. Nikea, that sounds like some real talent, which games? And forsaken, no worries. I'm a level 12 summoner who went away for 2 weeks and didn't pick it up again until last Monday so its alright.

Ok guys, like I said: Add m3km4st3r on xfire and we can get this rolling.

DalzK

11-29-2009

Hey this sounds like a pretty cool clan for me. I'm level 22 Summoner and pretty hooked on LoL atm - would be nice to have a clan

GMT Time:
Weekends: Anytime
Weekdays: 4:00pm - 12:00am

Provoked

11-29-2009

Hey, I'm also interested in joining. You can see me play on the livestreams on lolreplays.com. I've already went ahead and sent you a friend request on xfire under Aperegrina.

Rectal Necrosis

11-29-2009

Welcome aboard.

It'd be nice to know everyone's main so we can work around each other. I for instance use twisted fate.

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

I would be interested in talking with you more about it. I have pretty erratic play schedule, but I was able to get in 140 games this month. I also have an unused vent server (it only costs me $4 month) that holds 10 people. I'd love to talk to you about it further.

DalzK

11-29-2009

Well my mains are Taric, Twisted Fate with the occasional Jax

And also, my xfire is utdust

12345 ... 7