Morgana is useless.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeafBlower

12-08-2009

minor counter? more like everytime your morgana ult is up they will have cleanse up therefore your ult is completely useless. the only problem is you can get cleanse too so somehow that makes it balanced am i rite?

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-08-2009

so you wait 2 seconds and blow the other 4+ disables your team is guaranteed to have

meanwhile one of your team is immune to CC almost permanently thanks to black shield

LeafBlower

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
so you wait 2 seconds and blow the other 4+ disables your team is guaranteed to have

meanwhile one of your team is immune to CC almost permanently thanks to black shield
yeah cause pugs are going to be so organized as to time their aoe disables (since they obviously will all have an aoe disable right) 2 seconds apart, avoiding making them all useless

ur ******ed

discuss

Gandalf 007

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafBlower View Post
yeah cause pugs are going to be so organized as to time their aoe disables (since they obviously will all have an aoe disable right) 2 seconds apart, avoiding making them all useless

ur ******ed

discuss
EXACTLY.

Screw the effort to try to coordinate or incorporate "timing" or "skill" when it comes to spacing out your team's Crowd Control.

Instead, you should continue to try to solo gank (and fail) with your morgana and whine on forums that cleanse is making it harder to abuse League of CC-SPAM.

Good plan, bro.

Darhaja

12-08-2009

I just think if you land a skillshot the player that got hit should be punished for it, but instead its just OH WELL lemme hit cleanse. It's getting very annoying, and honestly you should not be able to cleanse summoner spells. I mean seriously how many games have you guys played to where 7 out of 10 ppl pick up cleanse, because its to good to not get. You have a "OH **** I ****ED UP" button by your side at all times.

LeafBlower

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf 007 View Post
EXACTLY.

Screw the effort to try to coordinate or incorporate "timing" or "skill" when it comes to spacing out your team's Crowd Control.

Instead, you should continue to try to solo gank (and fail) with your morgana and whine on forums that cleanse is making it harder to abuse League of CC-SPAM.

Good plan, bro.
thats not even what i meant broheimsky

i meant that in a pug even though you should do that its simply not possible to organize it unless youre all on vent and no one in my elo bracket is going to randomly come into a vent i supply or listen to what i say. and dont tell me to get better and get to higher elo because if you solo queue it is honestly like a lottery trying to reach high elo.

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-08-2009

i guarantee this guy was using flash when it was a lolfreeescape button

LeafBlower

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCHeimer View Post
i guarantee this guy was using flash when it was a lolfreeescape button
except that had a 360 second cooldown lol

discuss

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafBlower View Post
except that had a 360 second cooldown lol

discuss
you're a baddy

inept

12-08-2009

udyr is useless