Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morgana is useless.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

immp

12-08-2009

really ? wow cleanse IS op hahahaha

Aarno

12-08-2009

It definitely does block rocketgrab. You just have to use it before it hits you.

GodwinGrech

12-08-2009

she beats udyr

Discuss

IS138d309a4fea569e777b5

12-08-2009

one thing it doesnt block is rupture slow, though

nerf chogath

Autern

12-08-2009

Quote:
GodwinGrech:
she beats udyr

Discuss

Liar. Udyr is pro. He does amazing damage to turrets.

DragonArmy

12-08-2009

Morgana is viable, but no longer Tier 1, especially in lower level games. Everything about her has been nerfed, and is especially hard for her to get her ult off effectively now.

SaulOrNothing

Recruiter

12-08-2009

Quote:
Darhaja:
So, every games I've played today there has been at least 3+ cleanses. and morgana is now useless.

Discuss

Morgana is and was extremely good. No summoner ability is going to change that. Sure cleanse helps a little, but its definitely no where near enough to call her useless.

On another note, the new cleanse is incredible.

Udyr is no where near pro... thats all there is to it. It is literally like playing with an afk. Anything he can do for a team someone else can do and do it better, that is all there is to it. I would much rather have a heimer on my team than a udyr because he can at least control a lane fairly well against a fair portion of the cast early game (udyr wishes he could do this).

Zeta

12-08-2009

Morgana's been overnerfed.

cTse

12-08-2009

at first, i qq'd when everything i did was being clensed. mumu's ult, malph's ult, blitz, annie, etc etc.

but then i now use clense and make other people qq.

moral of the story?

less qq. more pewpew.

Autern

12-08-2009

Quote:
BurtonEarny:
Morgana is and was extremely good. No summoner ability is going to change that. Sure cleanse helps a little, but its definitely no where near enough to call her useless.

On another note, the new cleanse is incredible.

Pretty much this. I normally use Cleanse to get out of her Ult, but even then she still has the skillshot after 2 seconds.