Lets Make Alistar Fun :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BNLFan

12-08-2009

Can we make headbutt alittle more useful?

I feel this ability is very one dimensional

I purpose that you make this ability able to hit your allies as well

I should not do damage or the mini stun

This would make alistar more useful and alot more fun to play

God SoRcuS

12-08-2009

Yup, Headbutting arseholes into oblivion rocks I want this naw

Zirun

12-08-2009

It would probably cause more grief than fun.

You know, people headbutting their allies into the enemies for the lols. What more fun of a way could there be to make a game 6v4?

Plus, how much more would allowing Alistar to headbutt allies really add? When are you going to use it? You could use it to push squishies away to the 'safety' of the jungle... and that's about it... Maybe every once in a while headbutt somebody forward to get a kill. Not much.

God SoRcuS

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
It would probably cause more grief than fun.

You know, people headbutting their allies into the enemies for the lols. What more fun of a way could there be to make a game 6v4?

Plus, how much more would allowing Alistar to headbutt allies really add? When are you going to use it? You could use it to push squishies away to the 'safety' of the jungle... and that's about it... Maybe every once in a while headbutt somebody forward to get a kill. Not much.
Nope you got it completely wrong. The OP is one of the best bulls in LOL. What he says makes sense. If we can headbutt allies we can save them more times than killing enemies. True story.