[RP Event] 1.0 - A Champion is Born ~ An Ionian Celebration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Lu caos would smile softly as if perciveing some hidden joke. "Oh I suppose I just have an odd sense of humor, nothing more." He would indeed detect the transmutation, though full details would be uncertain, Munchlord would certainly feel the detection, if it was done voluntarilly by lu or not, that remains uncertain. As he withdraws his hand he takes a small sip of the now rose colored drink. The look in his eye would tell Munchlord that Lu knows more than he lets on, or at least thinks he does.

"An interesting proposal, there are many things I wish to know about enchantment as well, I have some knowlage of them but it would be interesting to learn what a true master knows."

((As Munch would undoubtably have some sort of detection, as he shook hands he would definately feel a multitude of enchantments and transmutations on Lu, though just there presence if he attempts to inspect any of them they would simply disappear, making it rather impossible to focus on any of them or all of them if such a thing was attempted))

Sapphyrite

11-12-2010

My, My, aren't you popular, Munchlord D'Cardin? Should I perhaps add myself to your waiting list? *chuckle*

And...Lu Caos, how....interesting. I believe your performance against our beloved General will not fade from memory soon.

Caelestes smiled politely to the Ionian, the perfect mask of warmth and courtesy.

Moving to more pressing matters, I wonder~ have you perceived anything...unusual a little ago, D'Cardin?~

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

((I'll make an IC post in moments, but thought I'd notify of something else. Anyone who doesn't guard their minds from such things, he's reading those persons' minds. He's adept enough at wielding this to detect protection and "notifiers" and break contact quickly enough from protected targets to make it impossible to find out who is detecting thoughts. Also, as far as is known, Munchlord is only barely possessing enough telepathic capability to perform short range communication.

EDIT: post added.))

Munchlord simply nods to Nite, to signal his consent, at least to the contacting part.

Munchlord seems largely unaffected by Lu's look in the eye but responds politely.
"I am flattered that you would refer to me as a true master. In my understanding, that is a title that Ionians in particular does not take lightly. I look forward to a future comparison of research, although I think this is not a favorable occasion to solidify a date for it. I shall contact you on the matter though, rest assured of that."

Finally, he turned to Caelestes. Rolling out the coils of charm and courtsy, Munchlord could definitely see that his assessment of the Noxian aristocrat as a Gold Scaled Serpent had been correct. Giving no sign at all of his oppinion on the Noxian, he responded every bit as polite and correct as the aristocrat, prooving that he could be referred to as a reptile himself, if a decidedly different color and species.

"I certainly hope I will not need a waiting list. Attending to dozens of people every single day would take too much time away from my research and studies of magic to my liking. I would gladly pass any waiting list needs on to you, should you wish it."

Ranezu

Recruiter

11-12-2010

Ranezu stood by himself beneath a cherry tree. Though he was not Ionian, he was allowed to come celebrate the festivities. However, his mind was on other things. The League had been gaining many new Champions of late, and that fact bothered him. He harbored nothing towards any of the Champions who had joined recently, but the influx caught him by surprise. He shook his head and tried to focus on the celebration. After all, this was his chance to meet with the many important figures on Ionia. He may as well enjoy it while it lasted.

((Sorry for my badness, haven't done this in who knows how long.))

Sapphyrite

11-12-2010

Caeleste chuckled at the proposal, amused by the sharp intellect of the Zaunite.

"My, My, I thought a man of your status would certainly have a butler or an assistant to take care of the more menial tasks~"

He walked up close to Muchlord, speaking softly and quietly "But if I were you~.....I would monitor the area thoroughly. Something meddles in my sights, a presence I cannot discern."

Flashing a nonchalant smile, he stepped by, indulging in the exoticism of the celebration.

Tourist Fjord

11-12-2010

Fjord, after several moments of solitude and contemplation, rises up to his feet in one precise, swift jolt, sending the currents of electricity scattering across the atmosphere. Sighing to himself, he makes his way towards the Feast, but not before bowing out of courtesy towards the Monk of Flames.

On his approach, he notices several familiar faces, especially those of the Duelists he had watched several days prior. Dusting himself off and adjusting his collar, he makes a brisk march towards Bonez, studying him with penetrating eyes.

"Ah, it would be of little truth to say that I was not expecting you here. We have met previous to this occasion, and whilst you may find yourself in a rather... turbulent, situation, I hope that you can find hospitality even amongst this crowd of people."

Fjord pauses for a moment, before placing his hand on his waist, bowing to the General, doffing his cap to him.

"I should introduce myself once more out of courtesy. You can simply call me Fjord, as it is the only name I really ever go by. What brings you here? Official business, or personal curiosity?"

Koragon

11-12-2010

Haelion looked to Munchlord with much disdain. There was something eerily obvious with this man, something that scratched at the inner most soul of his heart. But, Haelion had business he needed to ask Kalis, something that had been on his mind ever since he found this information out. If Haelion had known who this man really was, perhaps there is more then what has been shown.

"What did they call you in the Rune War's, Kalis? Some of us were given alias's in the war, fewer of us decided to keep the names.. What was yours?"

Lu Caos

11-12-2010

((Lu would have protections on his mind, though they would be very very subtle untill activated which would give Munch a nasty bit of feedback))

Lu would simply smile and bow his head to Caeleste.

"The duel went as I expected it to, I mean I was up against a General where as I am still rather young in all regards"

He casts his gaze around the festivities for a moment taking in the sights and sounds.

"That's understandable sir, I suppose I'll allow you to contact me when you have a time, though I would like to request that I set the place."

Motas

11-12-2010

So many conversations taking place, it seems odd that even here in the air of celebration the world moves on, conflicts and secret plots still boil. How very interesting, I must see the connections between all of them.

Motas made sure he was out of sight before he cast a spell of stealth over his being. He then partitioned off his mind, so others would not be able to sense the magic he had within him. If someone noticed him, it would be because they bumped into him or heard his thoughts.

I would very much like to be acquainted with these Summoners, my problem being my magic. The moment any of them find out the slightest information concerning my magic, I'll be forced to be a creature of research and study; that I will not allow.

He walked over to the group of Summoners, listening intently to their conversations, trying to glimpse what information he could.

Fulgr1m

11-12-2010

Fulgrim stood towards the back of the party, where the dessert table was. There had been a terrible commotion earlier at the other end of the party that had resulted in the death of 2 Ionian guards. Thankfully, and surprisingly, it had been the good General Bonez himself that put a stop the the blood shed. Fulgrim didn't know the full details, nor did he want to, but he was thankful for what the General had done.

'Seems Ionia can't even have a peaceful party without blood being shed' he muttered to himself, trying to eat a cookie he had loved since childhood. But the stench of the void still permeated his nostrils and anything he tried to eat tasted like something between a Noxian cockroach and blood.

Fulgrim gave up trying to eat and instead set out on trying to find his friend again. He had never personally met the Eye of Twilight before, but had heard many stories of the Kinkou in his childhood. Fulgrim also had the distinct pleasure of earning his trust as a champion on the Fields of Justice in which they had borne a large winning streak as of late. They knew each other intimately and had a strong respect for the trials they had both endured in their lives. Fulgrim looked forward to finally meeting Shen and shaking his hand.