[RP Event] 1.0 - A Champion is Born ~ An Ionian Celebration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sapphyrite

11-13-2010

Caelestes smiled politely to the summoner. "Greetings. Who do I have the pleasure of talking to?~"

And then quietly, to Kasmiria "A real shame, as you are quite a jewel to behold. Perhaps I could convince you to attend to some of the social events I attend to? I promise you will not regret it~"

He flashed a smile to her, seeming earnest, offering her a hand "Shall we take a stroll through these magnificent gardens?~"

"I am glad you approve of my abilities~ I'm ~looking~ at the list as we speak~ If anything ...interesting happens, share the knowledge~" The snake whispered~

AshenWolf

11-13-2010

((Ah well the its not meant to be forced on munchlord. Akira has come into the possession of several extremely rare and unique magics. More or less Akira left a 'message' of sorts at the edge of your control with an open channel for communication. It could quite easily have been ignored or blocked. Spell manipulation is his specially, so while determining content, something Akira would never do, is practically impossible without detection, determining source and trying to create a channel is possible for him.))

Forgive my extremely rude interruption then. Since you do not seem the type to lie at the drop of a hat Your word is more than enough to calm my nerves. As for my efforts, you are quite right in how they looks suspicious. As of now I am attempting to act as an avatar of the piece, that and there may be those willing to risk starting something here no matter the cost. Its the reason I wast the first at Pern's side, I was under the misguided belief that he was attempting something foul. But enough of this.

Akira collapsed the link, seizing its magic and returning it as a mark upon his form. This time the mark engraved itself on his right forearm. Moving quickly Akira shifted his robes to cover the sigil. Stepping forward he offered a hand to Munchlord. "I do not believe that we have met, I am Akira Ashenmoor."

MasqureMan

11-13-2010

(Er, I'd like to post again, but I don't quite know what is happening. Can someone sum it up for me?)

Kasmiria

11-13-2010

"I'll will consider it whenever I'm tired of matchmaking, judgements and Pappy's mouth. "She chucked, thinking about the last part, almost expecting for that certain man to say something.

"An enticing offer, but let's take an rain check for now. I'm interested in meeting with fellow summoners, like these groups gathering around. Then there is the matter of tracking down a certain journalist" Her smile was almost malicious with that last sentence, and she exchanged drink glasses from a passing tray, "Wasn't there someone you wanted me to meet or no...I have to keep up with so much at once nowadays."

((Heehee, I put in a camo mention for someone's character...since he is a archiver. Not telling you who, find out for yourself. Though I know his nickname, I figure she would named him something different to needle him.))

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

((( Since Shurelia is busy with work, I'll just continue where I left off, except pretending that I didn't talk to her, unless she responds in the future )))

Poruku walked towards the monk. Poruku was wearing his 'Join the protest' badge to get others interested during the event and hopefully join in on the protest. Poruku had considered watering the bonsai beside the monk but he figured the monk would get angry that he was interfering with his own protest.

"Don't worry monk, you've got support." Poruku said. He didn't think anyone heard him so he proceeded to get back to fixing the lanterns.((( Yay shameless plug for saving Ionia uOu )))

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

Munchlord smiled politely to Motas
"I make a point of keeping myself informed about anything I find interesting. You simply happen to have been connected to such a thing and then you caught my interest yourself, that is all."

Then he extended his hand to Akira.
"Well met Akira, I am Munchlord D'Cardin." He then made a faint gesture towards Caelestes and Kasmiria and spoke again, volume low enough to prevent the two from hearing. "Judging by the looks of it, the Past Conquests list might just expand tonight."

Adel Dijerek

11-13-2010

While the summoners flocked to the spot the newly accepted champion was standing at, Heinrich observed, curious about the nature of the disturbance.

"Looks like something's up...seems like they couldn't keep their patriotism and egos under control. I expected this to last at least another half-hour...but a man must play the hand he's given. Let's see..."

Taking advantage of his disguise, the forcibly retired acrobat made his way near the gatherings of summoners, playing small tricks to distract the other guests and close the distance unobtrusively. As he passed by each group, he flicked his wrist, slightly: to an untrained eye, a simple measure to readjust the position of his hands, to better fool the eyes of the guests...but in truth, with each small movement, a small grey thing fell to the ground, each of them not unlike tiny rocks. Once done, Heinrich discreetly retreated, moving to a solitary garden. There, he took out a small resonance crystal, each facet shining with bright light.

"No need to try for a dirty and obvious spying attempt. Ah, heavens bless HexTech Listening Stones. What would a scoundrel's life be without them?" He thought, satisfied. Then, he touched a facet of the listening stone and begun to eavesdrop on the conversations from as safe distance.

Munchlord

11-13-2010

Munchlord noticed the acrobat drop small grey objects and easily recognized them as Listening Stones. Forming a Truesight Sigil onto a hidden part of his attire was indeed a good idea it seemed.
"Someone is feeling all smart and savvy it seems" he thought to himself.

Sticking his hand into his pocket, he briefly touched one of the dormant runes inscribed on thin air and stored within, thus activating it, before fetching out an inhalator of the kind intended to dispense inhaled medicine, inhaled once and put it back into place. The rune, in the meanwhile, set to work, sneaking a connection to the mana structure of the listening stone network in and allowing Munchlord connection to its outermost layers. Working swiftly and efficiently though mind alone and always ready to sever the connection if needed, he started breaking his way into the information stream, allowing him to eavesdrop on the eavesdropping and alter the information flow if necessary. If these were but standard issue Listening Stones, cracking their defense should be a matter of seconds, but as always, Munchlord was prepared for alterations and highly improved security. Multitasking with as much ease as others manage to breathe and have a beating heart at once, Munchlord contacted Caelestes at the same time.

"Watch your tongue more than you usually would Caelestes. Someone is using hextech measures to eavesdrop on the entire ceremony."

AshenWolf

11-13-2010

Akira laughed slightly and Munchlord's comments and found himself relaxing, that is until he spotted the listening stones. Munchlord's actions shifted slightly and Akira figured he had spotted the hex tech tools as well. Akiras tuned senses picked up a tiny flow of magic ripple through the air, and he suspected that Munchlord was attempting something.

Bringing up one hand Akira held it palm upwards and a small spinning gyroscope of mirrors appeared in his palm causing lights that hit it to reflect in strange manners. Breathing on the moving object it split into a dozen smaller copies of itself. "I do oh so dislike flies," He commented to Munchlord as the small objects became invisible and scattered in all directions.

The mirrors were specially crafted seekers, which Jaime had tuned to the magic of the listening stones in a heartbeat. They would scatter and attach themselves to the nearest stones without identifying themselves to the user of the stones. They would remain attached untill Akira gave them the order to destroy the stones or detach themselves.

"They are pesky things," Akira said crypticly. "Always hiding somewhere. I am not the best at always finding them when they are around, but perhaps you could help me friend Munchlord?"

K D Bonez

11-13-2010

Seeing as the fast paced motion of this duel has finally died down, it seemed that it was back to business as usual. Noticing Reira still in the crowd, Kalis flamboyantly makes his way over to the Journal of Justice Reporter. Upon meeting his guest, he begins

"I apologize for leaving you so abruptly; I had figured a fight would break out and had wanted to give at least some semblance of security, considering the last event" he remarked, recalling how that fool of an Advisor had almost jeopardized his being here.

"I'm almost half surprised Youmuu wasn't here to stop such an event considering she IS your bodyguard . . . for now" he finished, leaving obvious false trails that he set in motion months ago. Although that event came to an undesirable end, he could still use such means for his own gain. The fact of the matter is he did not know if Youmuu the Sakura Phantom would be a Champion, but the lack of her presence almost makes it seem a possibility. Returning to the matter

"It seems that unless dear Irelia or Empress Karma consents, the chance of this Champion Aspirant will be dashed away. It would have been an interesting affair to say the least; pitting a new Champion against one that wishes to be one. Oh well, I doubt you would have any sway in the matter, even if you are a Prominent Figure of the Kashuld Province . . ." Kalis said, leaving an obvious lead for his Journalist guest.

((it seems the duel on stand-by mode fo now >.>. Also try new method if posting, seeing if it makes it look longer (it does)))