What kind of content do you want to see more frequently on our website?

Videos 2,181 54.04%
Contests 731 18.11%
Editorial 199 4.93%
Art 925 22.92%
Voters: 4036. You may not vote on this poll

Suggestive Summoning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynysterX

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex800 View Post
You should make achievements available
World of warcraft ? lol

efdeees

11-20-2010

None of the above.

BreezinInTheWind

11-20-2010

Is there anyway Riot could make it so we could talk to people over a mic, instead of having to type? Or better yet, >>>>>what if we could toggle the champions icons in game to instead be a small screen of what they are seeing instead of a picture of the champion.<<<<< :O GREAT IDEA, HERE RIOT PLEASE PiCK THIS ONE!!! I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Bluray

Recruiter

11-23-2010

Getting pages for masteries

QcPhilSKIP2MYLOU

12-01-2010

A competition or ongoing evolution or forum for map creation would be fantastic.
People could post jpgs of made maps or schematics etc.) good idea and a detection of materiels on pc to set graphics default ... sso for the maps creation i remember in warcraft3 the control panel to modify or create new maps on offline option?

Dyhven

12-03-2010

I know that this has nothing to do with the web content, but I believe that Riot should try and put out some more maps for the in game content. Furthermore, I feel that it would be interesting for there to be 2 sub Nexuses in game and after those bases are destroyed then minions fail to be produced, giving the other team a leading advantage. I think that this would definitely spice up the game a bit. I love league of legends more than anything and perhaps it's my favorite game of all time and there is just so much potential. Riots doing such a good job of pumping out new champions every other week. I think if riot pushed out 3 more 3v3 and 2 more 5v5 maps then this game would be GG.

Something I would like to see added to the community website is to look up player summoners. I know you can already do this in game, but I feel that it can be improved. It would be nice to see other peoples specs for champions, match history, glyphs, and the most played champions. It would be nice to look up a players stats online. Other than that, I can think of anything else at the moment. I will try and come up with some more stuff.