What kind of content do you want to see more frequently on our website?

Videos 2,181 54.04%
Contests 731 18.11%
Editorial 199 4.93%
Art 925 22.92%
Voters: 4036. You may not vote on this poll

Suggestive Summoning

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kendono

11-11-2010

Make a new section called Champion discussion with all the champion`s names as the sub forum and make people discuss about that champion and possible balance on it with links to existing guides.
This will stop people making multiple threads and make the forum more organized.

So I can Forum>Champion Discussion>(Champion Name)>Guides

Jubez

11-11-2010

TOP 10 PLAYS in every Summoner Spotlight that comes out.

i sent an e-mail =]

DeadXera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnosaurus View Post
With all the amazingly creative people out there skinning it makes sense to put our creative skills to the test.

A competition or ongoing evolution or forum for map creation would be fantastic.
People could post jpgs of made maps or schematics etc.

That way all the people at riot smashing their brains about new maps would have a few more people working to help em out.

I love your game
I love the community you are trying to promote

this for me would be another step in the right direction to becoming raining and insurmountable ruler of MOBA

Furn
Actually, this. Why not make like a... "community content" forum or something? somewhere where the creative minds of the community can all come together and put their stuff. More involvement from the community is always good, and if the Rioters would actually regularly go to said forum and review user submitted content and whatnot, and if something looks good, put it on the docket for possible addons, etc. would put you in a rather unique position among game developers. Just saying.

Skeith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Fix your client.

And some videos would be cool ^^

Maybe you could select 3 best videos sent by summoners every summoner spotlight and get them some RP or something. Those videos could be guides, or maybe cool gameplay videos.

Or you could turn the League Judgements into videos. Just saying .-.

liono007

11-11-2010

taking the best player designed lol work of the, week, month, and make it a reality, player designed ability's, champs, custom skins, maps ect

Jaawn

11-11-2010

I sent a suggestion, but on a more general note: I think more tips videos would benefit the community a lot. Maybe some champion-independent stuff (as opposed to the champion spotlights).

Audhulma

11-11-2010

Uh, how about League Judgements for all the older champs that never got them? Like you guys said you wanted to try to do I dunno how many weeks ago?
You guys could also make a "funniest screenshot" contest each week, reward for the best 5 could be like 200 IP so it isnt broken. Yes, *screenshot*. No fraps. Or community made comics could also be submitted.

CS RaiL

11-11-2010

I want the league of legends BLOG back!

BloodyMurderer

11-11-2010

Every once in awhile. Start a new champ contest created and designed by the players. Have other player rank the best created champs. I know this kind of seems like a long shot, but why not? I mean. Even if its just based of champion artwork.

Erestem

11-11-2010

I like this, here's hoping my suggestion gets picked!