Nunu - Working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yenn

12-08-2009

31 minutes in.
Nunu, 1-5-3 with 51 creep kills, waltzed into our base with 5 creeps and begins attacking the turret.
The only person in the base is Veigar, 9-1-5 with 92 creep kills. He was pretty fed.

Nunu and the five creeps, with Veigar unloading everything on him, killed our tower from 100% and escaped with 30% health.
This is working as intended, right?

enkichild

12-08-2009

Ya it's BS I just played a game with him and nothing killed him. He took over 10 turret hits and was still over half health at around level 11.

Not to mention his ultimate is ridiculous, even if you're barely on the outside of it you lose more than 50% of your HP.

Elad

12-08-2009

Hehe, sounds like Nunu stacked some MR and probably had cleanse. It also sounds like Viegar got outplayed. Playing as Nunu I can usually live through a burst from Ryze or Veigar and generally just ignore them, or at worst consume a enemy creep as I continue beating on the tower. As long as you don't aggro the tower they really aren't much threat, so I would say yes, that is as intended. Not every character has to die to Veigar immediately, especially 31 minutes in.

Yenn

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elad View Post
Hehe, sounds like Nunu stacked some MR and probably had cleanse. It also sounds like Viegar got outplayed. Playing as Nunu I can usually live through a burst from Ryze or Veigar and generally just ignore them, or at worst consume a enemy creep as I continue beating on the tower. As long as you don't aggro the tower they really aren't much threat, so I would say yes, that is as intended. Not every character has to die to Veigar immediately, especially 31 minutes in.
The problem isn't that he doesn't die to Veigar immediately, it's that he can basically solo our whole base while we push, unless we have two champions staying back to stop him.

EchoRex

12-08-2009

I would absolutely love to see a screen shot of the equipment of that Veigar.

Here's what happened from what information you gave:

Nunu got slapped around a little bit early game. He goes and jungles, thus not getting **** for minion kills. Nunu then builds mass magic resist because your team is mage/ability spam heavy. He then promptly pushes because your team thinks he is going to be weak. Nunu then laughs at your team for assuming and wrecks your base.

Yenn

12-08-2009

Veigar was the only mage on the team.
Nunu had something like 4000 health and very little mana. You make it sound like Veigar pulls 1000 damage Balefuls and Meteors out of his ass 30 minutes into the game.

EchoRex

12-08-2009

Thanks for even more information, got anything else left out?

As it is, it sounds like what I said happened still.

And no, not 1k's, 600s, before resists, and stuns to lock him? Yes.

God SoRcuS

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
Veigar was the only mage on the team.
Nunu had something like 4000 health and very little mana. You make it sound like Veigar pulls 1000 damage Balefuls and Meteors out of his ass 30 minutes into the game.
Can't you see that Echo7 here is trying to answer properly. To be honest, you haven't given much information. Which is the same as trolling. Give proper info. What did veigar have? What did Nunu build? Nunu is not OP. 5 creeps and Nunu might take a tower if Nunu built DPS items. But you say he had 4000 health which means he did **** for physical damage.

You say, Nunu had 4000 health and his score was 1-5-3 . How did he farm so much? No Nunu can't farm properly at all. Well you can keep eating minions I guess but can't have 4000 health without getting fed in 31 mins. Even if he did have 4000 health it means he couldn't have amassed MR or armor for that matter. And not to mention he would hardly be doing any damage. No data = trolling. Yes, Veigar's spam should have hurt Nunu if he had 9-2 in 31 mins. Pathetic build is what Veigar had I assume.

Care to share more light?

Zizzefex

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenn View Post
31 minutes in.
Nunu, 1-5-3 with 51 creep kills, waltzed into our base with 5 creeps and begins attacking the turret.
The only person in the base is Veigar, 9-1-5 with 92 creep kills. He was pretty fed.

Nunu and the five creeps, with Veigar unloading everything on him, killed our tower from 100% and escaped with 30% health.
This is working as intended, right?
I play Nunu a lot... tank nunu. I usually have veil + mallet and near 4k hp at that timeframe... and that's getting tons of kills/assists (mostly assists). Sure I can tower dive pretty easily but seriously... Nunu does not do that much damage. Sure he can live through Veigars spells but you are clearly lying. Nunu doesn't have the damage to do that if he has 4k hp... especially if he does poorly farming.