warwick and items????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrimGriz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-09-2009

I thought Madred's Razors were unique now...

Hogun

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimGriz View Post
I thought Madred's Razors were unique now...
They are. I don't know why Canis gets two of them.

Canis

12-09-2009

I updated that. It was original build since beta.

**EDIT**: I sometimes still pick up two and upgrade them, the passives won't stack but the stats are sometimes worth it.

Ivandir

12-09-2009

My Warwick build goes for damage and armor.
So I have +10% crit and +14 armor on runes. I could have gone for armor penetration but those runes cost to much.
I also have 21/2/0 on talent build as more damage and armor helps tremendously at cutting down time between creep kills.

* His Hungering Strike helps with healing you while damaging the enemy at the same time. As does his passive. So no need for health pots at the beginning unless you are low level (<15)

* His Hunters Call is also one of the best farming tool while using Madred's Razors. Always keep it up for large creeps or when your team is clashing with other champions. Trust me it can help them and you a lot. P.S. you can also cast it while you lunge at an enemy champion during a 2v2, 3v3...

* As far as armor goes, you should get Cloth Armor first since it will help u get Madred's Razors faster and will give you enough gold to stack up on 4 mana pots. Remember Warwick has one of the lowest mana pools out there. More mana means more times u can spam Hungering Strike and Hunters Call.

* Other starting items will work for a good build Warwick but I wouldn't recommend them.

* Once you get Madred's Razors then get boots for quick ganks and chases. To chase you must have 1 level of Blood Scent which you should be able to get either at lvl 5 or lvl 7. What level you must get it all depends how aggressive the other team plays.

* After the first two items I would recommend either Sword of the Occult for ganks or Malady for farming and gank hybrid. Third item you should finish Madred's Bloodrazor. Anything else after that is just your preference depending on your role in the 5 man team.

* Before I forget boots as everyone should know are:
Mercury's Treads if the opposing team is CC heavy (Card Master comes to mind).
Boots of Mobility if you are planing to be a chaser.
Ninja Tabi if you are second tank or have Nimbleness.