[GUIDE] The most fun you will ever have playing Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxiem

12-08-2009

I was doing this all of yesterday. If you are decent at the game, and can find a decent blitzcrank to lane with, you will be legendary, and huge, with 5k hp and 470 move speed.

Summoner skills:
Flash
Exhaust

Masteries:
Offense (9)
-1/1 Cripple
-3/3 Archmage's Savvy
-4/4 Sorcery
-1/1 Archaic Knowledge

Defense (11)
-3/3 Resistance
-3/3 Hardiness
-4/4 Evasion
-1/1 Nimbleness

Skills:
Q - lvl 1
E
W
Q
W
R - lvl 6
Q
W
Q
W
R - lvl 11
Q
W
E
E
R- lvl 16
E
E- lvl 18

Items (this is where the guide differs from every other cho guide):
1) Boots lvl 1, 2 hp pots, 1 mana pot
Boots -> Mercury's Treads
2) Leviathan
3) Meji's soul stealer
4) Sword of the occult
5) Guardian angel
6) Frozen Mallet or Zhonya's ring

How to rape:
Easy kills with blitz in your lane by abusing grab/stun/rupture/silence. Farm and harass as normal. Feast every cooldown. The object is to get enough HP to be very tough to kill by the time you start charging your items. Once you get your leviathan, start a roaming gank squad with your buddy blitz. These kills are easy as hell. Keep feasted.

By mid/late game you will be large. Aim for 20 stacks, play more cautiously when you get past 10 stacks on your items. When you hit 20 on all three, the fun begins. Stomp through entire teams like it's your job. You cannot die, because you're moving at 470ms now thanks to Occult sword. Leviathan is giving you 15% dmg reduction and a **** ton of health on top of your grow stacks. You are biting people from 50% to 0 because of the ******ed amount of AP from meji's.

Get a guardian angel.

This is mostly for the Lols. It's funny letting them think that they finally killed you for the first time...

After this, start triple elixiring. You will look something like this:
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4706018_n.jpg

It's surprisingly easy to do.

Enarial

12-19-2009

I just did this in a game....it was....amazing. 21/1/17 and i'm only an average player lol. By the time i had all three stack items, all I had to do was eat low health heroes and try not to get ganked lol. By the time they all had 20 stacks, i was basicly invincible unless I did something really stupid. Great fun! tho I can see it not working well if you dont get off to a good start. Mine was just a game of randoms, I think everyone was jealous...

Oh I didn't have a blitz either, but once your on a roll...

taconight

12-19-2009

i just did this in a single que game, about 20 min in they had 3 towers down to our none. and was gonna give up. the items are cheap to get so i figured i'd mess around.

went 14/0/1 we came back and won after i got 20 stacks of everything, i had enough for the ring also and basically just ran in and owned everything on the map towards the end.

it was fun but im scared to try it against a pre-made.

taconight

12-19-2009

here's a screeny

Apokalupsis

12-19-2009

Tried it, but didn't get your hp results.

I did go 12-0-7. We lost still, but that was because we had 2 feeders.

Anyway, I got all items stacked to 20x. I had 6x Feast. At level 18, the max hp I had was just under 4k. I don't know how you got so much hp using the same items.

From items alone (Mallet and Leviathon x20), max hp given is 1,520. From level 3 Feast x6, you get 900...so that's 2,420hp in addition to unadjusted health, which is 1,910. That's a total of 4,330.

How did you get 4,900 hp? Perhaps Feast at level 3 needs to be done 6x to get the higher amt of hp as it isn't retroactive or something?

Deshi

12-19-2009

I guess you probably didn't get as much health as the OP because of the nerf on Leviathan. Also, some of his HP might have come from runes, possibly.

LegOfLamb

12-19-2009

its worth noting that if you max out feasts at lower levels and then try to refeast, you dont get as much hp. I purposely died at lvl 16 to baron soi could refeast and get the bonus HP. Also with triple elixers on you are a big glowy target that screams hit me. Its awesome!

Pots And Pans

Recruiter

12-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegOfLamb View Post
its worth noting that if you max out feasts at lower levels and then try to refeast, you dont get as much hp. I purposely died at lvl 16 to baron soi could refeast and get the bonus HP. Also with triple elixers on you are a big glowy target that screams hit me. Its awesome!
When leveling feast you get the additional 30 hp/stack. It doesn't show in the buff icon, though.