(champion idea) Zio the Clay Smith

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

Lore: Not finished yet

Zio has a unique kit that allows him to switch between a Terracotta Statue and his human self. All will be explained.

Passive: Soul Link- Zio carries around a grand Terracotta statue that he can put his soul in. Zio gains 15 attack damage, armor, and magic resist while in Statue form and 15 movement speed and 20% increased attack speed while in Human Form. Zio takes 50% increased damage when either of his forms are destroyed.

Q: Terracotta Statue- Zio places a Terracotta statue at target location. When a enemy enters a certain radius of the statue it will come to life and attack nearby enemies.
Attack Damage= 6/9/12/15/18 + 10% Total Attack Damage
Health= 100/150/200/250/300 + 10% Total Health
Armor= 5/7/9/11/13 + 25% Armor
Attack speed= 1.00
Magic Resist= 6/9/12/15/18 + 25% Magic Resist
CD= Stores 1 every 45 seconds
Max= 1/2/3/4/5
Lasts= 5 minutes while not alive and 10 seconds while alive.
Casted like Heimer's turrets

W: Clay Fists= Passive: Auto attacks slow enemies by 5/10/15/20/25% for 2 seconds.
Active: Stuns all enemies affected by clay fists for .25/.5/.75/1/1.25
CD= 10 seconds
Range= Mumu's ult on active.

E:Clay Spear - Zio throws a spear at target location dealing 60/65/70/75/80 + 75% bonus Attack damage. All enemies hit are slowed by 25%. Picking up a spear adds a charge of Terracotta Statue.
CD= 12
Range= Nid's Spear
Travels like Zigg's ult.

R=Terracotta Avatar- Zio switches his soul for his Human form to his Statue form.
-Q=Shockwave- Zio fires a powerful force from his palms dealing 75/85/95/105/115 + 75% Bonus attack damage. All targets hit are slowed by 25% and after 2 seconds everyone on the effected area are knocked up.
Range= Blitz Grab
Casted like Ezreals ult considering it travels through people.
CD= 7 seconds
-W= Iron Grip- Zio grabs target enemy dealing 10/20/30/40/50 + 100% Bonus attack damage over 2 seconds. Both Zio and the target are stunned for 2 seconds. (Can not be reduced by Tenacity or any other stun reduction, but can be cleansed)
CD= 15 seconds
Casted like Cho'Gath's ult.
-E= Terracotta Calvary - Zio creates a clay horseman at target location. when a enemy enters a certain radius of the statue it will knock them back.
Knock back= 100/200/300/400/500
Casted like Heimer's Turrets
CD= Same as Terracotta Statue.
Terracotta Statues are turned into to Terracotta Calvary when Zio switches forms and Vice Versa .
-R= Frail Frame= Zio returns his soul to his human form leaving behind his statue at its current location.

Now to explain how Zio's ult works. Zio automatically learns it at level one much like Elise. When Zio switches from human form to Statue form he leaves his human self behind. The human can't be moved and can't use abilites but takes 25% reduced damage. When Zio switches back to his human form he leaves his statue behind at its current location. It kinda acts as a ward other than the fact it takes 100% increased damage and isn't invisible. Zio can pick up his statue by moving to its location. The statue becomes untargetable and unkillable after being picked by by Zio. The only way to get a form back after its been destroyed is to wait till you die and come back.

Hope you guys think this idea is cool and any ideas are welcome. Also if you need anymore explaining just ask for it I know its complicated.

Changes v1
-Added how the spells are casted to help clear up some confusion.

Aerophobia

04-24-2013

Dang, nice idea.... i like this

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Dang, nice idea.... i like this
thanks man took me about 2 hours really means a lot and some kid is trying to steal my idea

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienowls View Post
magnapwn stole your idea
i know man its so annoying...

Ravenbright

04-24-2013

So that guy just copied and pasted your idea? Did you report him...can you

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenbright View Post
So that guy just copied and pasted your idea? Did you report him...can you
i know man its really anooying, i dont know what to do or how to report him please help and downvote him atleast

LeVentNoir

04-24-2013

Dude his thread was up a day ago. You're the thief

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeVentNoir View Post
Dude his thread was up a day ago. You're the thief
wtf? are you blind

I3 a IL IL a

04-24-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...god+of+thunder

see this has happened to me more then once

smurfgame

04-24-2013

dang... i like this idea. Too bad that other guy tried to steal it. hopefully you can get credit for this.