Should Champion Concepts be included in the Summoner Showcase?

Yes - with a brief review of the concept 2 40.00%
Yes - just a mention of the concept name would be fine 1 20.00%
Yes - Only really developed concepts with artwork and other details should be included. 3 60.00%
No - they don't fit the show 0 0%
No - it would be too difficult to do 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Concepts on Summoners Showcase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scooge

04-24-2013

Since the Summoner Showcase is a showcase of art and creativity from the community I think that they should have a featured champion concept for each episode. The champion concept forums basically say that Riot has no intention of actually making any of the concepts into actual champions, so I feel like the least they could do would be to give some of them a bit of public attention. I'm not really asking that a full rundown of the concept be included, but a quick mention would be cool. It could just be called the Featured Champion Concept of the episode and they could give the name and a link and suggest that people go check it out. Not only would this boost the morale of the current champion concepts forum and make some of the hard working creators feel proud of their creations, but it could also bring some new creators in. Let me know what you think.

Seshia

04-24-2013

I think it would be really cool, but would require artwork and lot's of development first.

Scooge

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshia View Post
I think it would be really cool, but would require artwork and lot's of development first.
I agree, but there are plenty of concepts out there that are like that already. That's the reason that I made this thread. I was looking through a VERY in-depth concept and noticed that the creator seemed disappointed that the creation was never going to go beyond just a concept. I figured that I could try to change that in some small way.