Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stratwik, The Scrap King (Character Idea)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitalSuit Alpha

04-24-2013

I had an Idea of Stratwik, the Scrap King... He is the King of Scrap Metal and has the ability to manipulate metal and will it into whatever for he wishes... I was also thinking that his voice should be gruff and his attitude should be joking but somewhat intimidating... I have the abilities though out too.
Passive: Critical Hits deal a % of a foes health in blood loss dmg.
Q: Stratwik magnetizes scrap metal to his hand in the shape of a blade and charges and strikes an enemy, if the target is below 30% health, the blade bursts applies a bleed effect...

W: Stratwik conjures up a scrap metal rifle which he can 3 metal spikes consecutively out of before if falls apart...

E: Stratwik fuses a large metal wad on both of his hand, he then pounds the ground one, knocking foes away and silencing them...

R: Stratwik absorbs all metallic substances around him and becomes a giant scrap metal a juggernaut, he now had increased armor and health...

I've included a drawing I made in like 2 minutes of what he should sort of look kinda like...