A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hinote

11-11-2010

Looks sort of like a cross between Master Yi and Nu-13. Seems cool.

Zodiacshape

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillTheBobCat View Post
Woo they turned her into another attractive female hero.
I find her attractive in the concept art but not so much on the splash art, guess there is nothing we can do about it >.>.

Dawgenstien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

wow, moveset is pretty solid, an ability to close the gap and a stun(potentially), followed by a few attacks with some true damage...
i cant help but wonder if bladesurge has an good AP ratio, or if it is ever strong enough to 1-shot a minion, cause then you could just bounce around the entire wave and kill everything

Arkzus

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamoose View Post
I was curious about something here and I am not bad talking or anything, genuinely just wondering. What's the deal with her passive? Isn't that sort of a negative thing? I was under the impression that passives were generally of a positive nature to assisting the champ. Having a passive which holds a purely negative aspect to the champ does not seem right to me. Thoughts?
Her passive is basically the same sort of mechanic that Merc Treads has.

Blitz PR

11-11-2010

She looks very cool, curious to see how she plays!

booyakah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

The boobs. They are normal size. Mind is boggled

LegendsLord

11-11-2010

i buy physical attack champions.

Schokcha

11-11-2010

The art looks uninspired, but then again who cares if the champion is fun.

kdizz

11-11-2010

seems liek she will be able to farm a decent amount with her q

2PR3zDxFDgaomkrN

11-11-2010

I have wanted Irelia since I saw the concept art were she had floating awesome blades and obvious telekinetic powers. Sure, her boobs were grotesque but I still loved her design and thought it looked awesome. Now, after looking at her ingame and the new art picture I was like.. "Meh". She has gone from awesome armor to red powerranger and instead of blades she have red glowsticks. And what's up with her boobs? They have been gone from "Totally oversized" to "Babyboobs". I guess they would look okay if she at least had them in the right place and not down with her stomach. Her hair is also a lot less attracting, I can't put a finger on it but there is something odd with it.