Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruiji

11-11-2010

Quote:
Doobydu:
Why change her design?

sHe used to look bad-ass... now she looks like Annie's best friend or something like that..

sad face....

Even though I am reluctant to agree, I can't deny that this is nothing less than sad but true, she did look much more like a badass assassin at the sneak peek concept.

Deeplight

11-11-2010

If she has a skin where she uses flower petals instead of blades I will definitely be putting out some dough.

Barnham

11-11-2010

What did you do to her?
She looks like a World of Warcraft character now...

Eziodjinn

11-11-2010

"Transcendent Blades (Ultimate): Irelia summons four spirit blades which she can fling at her enemies. These blades deal magic damage to enemies that they pass through, siphoning life from them and healing Irelia."

Is it me or do all the new champions have almost the same ultimate? Some sort of bull**** damage dealing uber healer for the champion? /cough Swain. As if he wasn't a big enough failure and last straw that made me quit LoL entirely. So what the ****, Riot? Why don't you actually play the game, and balance the champions that way. Instead of listening to whining forum babies saying people are over powered or under powered? Actually PLAY the game and see for your lazy ass selves and dont forget PROFIT doesn't power everything in the world when you lose PLAYER BASE because of the severity of unbalanced champions, new and old.

I do realize this falls under the "forum qq" but someone has to say it, not everyone is going to suck your ****s forever. And the people that play this game will eventually get fed up with OP as **** champions and nerfing champions that don't need it.

Most games don't continue to nerf and buff players every month, at least old players. Now I'm talking of specific champions that have been nerfed since I started playing, Shaco, Malzahar and a buff to Swain in particular that were all unnecessary. If your player base had enough brains to actually think about how the game they are playing continues to change EVERY patch, why would they stay? What good is all the hours they waste practicing with a champion when the next patch could change the ENTIRE champion permanently because enough people cried about it? No champions are safe from buffs or nerfs and I don't really understand that at all. Theres no point in playing the game and getting better with champions when you will just change them all anyway. Leave the old champions like they are, and BALANCE the new champions that need it. NOT BUFFING SWAIN. Seriously come on here. Any **** monkey with half a brain could see he was op as **** before you buffed all his AP ratios.

In the end this is just a QQ forum session and I'll get down voted and probably not read at all through its entirety, but I wanted to get this out there because you guys really piss me off the way you run this game. It's a good game if it werent for your constant changes to every mechanic in the game. I won't be wasting my time getting good at anymore characters, since the last 3 I liked you nerfed and ruined.

Urawen

11-11-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=337527

Vote now before it's too late !

xPeiNn

11-11-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=337527&page=3 Vote for a change to be made !!! For long waited Irelia to look like concept art.

Tocobr

11-11-2010

OMG! I'm really ansious to get her!

Dragondoot

11-11-2010

I'm not a big fan to be honest, abilities look cool but her art looks lame

HiddenMartyr

11-11-2010

Im starting to have this suspicion that the developers over at riot secretly want all their champions to be *chibi*. All Im saying is, is that when Im shedding blood in the name of Noxia its a kill joy to see a pokemon run across the field.

TheBeast14

11-11-2010

Oh please make this champion 3150, if not i'll have to save up IP when she comes out.