Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouthernSun

Recruiter

11-11-2010

Guys dont be dissapointed. The artstyle skin will be available as a skin, i hope.

Cedric OWesome

11-11-2010

Quote:
Cerebellum:
Too kung-fu-ish, not enough steam/cyberpunk-ish like in the concept art.
A shame.

I really don't see steam/cyberpunk in the concept, but i do like the concept art better.

Swadow

11-11-2010

Sounds like some weird mixture of Yi, Annie, Olaf, Mundo and Swain/Mord(Depends on if ulti daggers just float around her like Mord W or if they attack people around her like Swain ulti)

FixEve

11-11-2010

she looks great. Good job!

cryosphinx

11-11-2010

finally the new melee ive been wanted i was getting sick of AP champs. she looks great going to buy RP for sure

BoxShot

11-11-2010

Definately a first day buy from me.

Iriana

11-11-2010

perfect ^-^

Heart86

11-11-2010

1 advise?

BALANCE HER, NERF HER, FIX HER all you want before sending her out to use... so people dont WASTE RP/IP on her to sit her on the shelve... Yes im talking about LB -.-

2xHero

Recruiter

11-11-2010

Wow, she looks great. I like her design much better than the concept art. I will definitely buy her quickly as long as she isn't 6300.

Cogzwell

11-11-2010

I'm still interested in her as a champion, but she doesn't look quite as cool as in her artwork and equilibrium strike seems a bit underwhelming as "balance the scales" strike