A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrambleBlast

11-11-2010

Zelos next? :P

Drediviros

11-11-2010

I am impressed Riot. Thank you for changing her from the horrid concept art (her breasts didn't even start at the right place) and giving her an actually realistic cleavage. Looking forward to her release.

Apocatequil

11-11-2010

Is her E passive?

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

11-11-2010

Despite how amazing the concept art looks in comparison, the splash art isn't awful by any means.

However, the color scheme is. The concept art's color scheme looked beautiful...but this looks like Ionia Yi's cross-dressing effeminate brother...or a power ranger.

Please rethink the color-scheme.

Touwaku

11-11-2010

the Passive a bit odd, and even I'll admit the old concept art had a certain flaire in its coloration and accessories.

But you know what? We have a portion-varied (yay not huge boobs) Female dps champ with a frikkin' huge telekinetic/living sword! im so buying that, and im always playing ranged!

Champion spotlight soon plx!

Firellius

11-11-2010

It's a counter to Tanky and AoE metagames!

You're still gonna have to fix it though.

FateAvrnicus

11-11-2010

HOLY SH*T I've been waiting for this champion since the preview on PC Magazine!
Now I can waste 18k of my IP, I don't care if she's UP or OP or will be nerfed, I WILL BUY HER. Thanks Riot + Ezreal!!!

nutterbird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Hopefully she won't get nerfed 2nd day after release.

Balloon Fighter

11-11-2010

I like this art better than concept art. Should be a good counter to aoe cc spam

Rolls Thy Face

11-11-2010

I think she still looks absolutely ridiculous....maybe just TONE DOWN the previous design (remove the stupid hat and not have as large assets), this one just seems like a plastic japanese/chinese toy