A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wmlpl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

She is awsome !!!!! Sweet champion .... how much she will cost ??

Vampz777

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythman1 View Post
does that mean if 3 champs try to gank her her defence goes up er sumthin.. plz explain in detail what the passive does.
No its kinda like haven the boots that make stuns and other cc last less on yourself... now its will be for heros around you oh her. i would have like to see a dif passive but thats cool to

DeathSkip

11-12-2010

awww I kinda like the first one with a few exceptions

Shardan

11-12-2010

Lately i have this weird feeling that champion in LoL just cant be awesome. Like Vladimir for instance - his first concept with sephiroth's hairs and bloody hands was so COOL and how he has some weird boob on head and ball of red jelly flying over wtf?!
Irelia looked so COOL like cold killer with blades everywhere so sexy, so unique now she looks like failed Katarina v2 wtf i hate you Riot! You kill champions :O

EDIT: Like you dont want everyone to forget about uncool Nunu or Zilean :P Like everyone should be even, cartooned.... lame.... well maybe you are right but i want my blue Irelia back :/

Wolfy

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahrio View Post
The more and more new champs you guys put out the less effect old champs become. You continue to put out unbalanced champs that are way over the top and its obvious you guys at Riot are getting bored of the old champs you play. Giving a new champ multiple benefits compared to some champions who really only have one thing going for them is just getting stupid now....why don't you guys work on updating old champs to be on par with your new champs, and give better passives to old champs....losing faith in you Riot......
Umm i don't know about that. The old champions are still just as powerful as the new ones. Nunu can still roll early game to middle game with splendid ease, Kayle can still carry like a boss, Alistair is still one of the strongest supports/stuns, and Poppy can still run around 2 shotting people. You say that the old ones are being outdone by the new ones, I say you're a noob. ^^

Keep coming out with new champs Riot. Keeps the game fresh and exciting.

Sasking

11-12-2010

price?

Oryon the Raging

11-12-2010

The concept art looked incredible. No offense, but the art and model for Irelia now are more than underwhelming. I have no issue with the colors, it's the actual MODEL that looks less than it could.

The Biscuit

11-12-2010

So why is it that your concept artists are 10,000 times better than the artists who draw the actual realeased art? I mean, I didn't like some things on the concept art such as her head being supported by her GG breasts, but the whole prehensile hair thing looked badass.

Now? We get more anime. How lame.

I like her figure better in this one, but it's still your default 'skinny chick' and you seem to have dumbed down everything to make her look 'meh' instead of 'wow' like her concept art was.

Mitchal

11-12-2010

I think Riot games id going to buff her up big time, the week shes out, and then brake her big time, most likely taking a the stun, and true damage. Every new player they make has the upper hand for about three weeks, than it's back to the normal, warwick, shaco, vvendamire, and himmerdinger.

Diode

11-12-2010

Sorry, but the concept art looked much better.

This looks like generic bland anime stuff which frankly, we have enough of already. Please make your new champs stand out from the old visually as well as moves wise, especially when it comes to the females. It's really tiring to see you constantly putting out what could essentially be the same woman in different clothes with hair dye.

The concept art wasn't perfect, but it was better than this.