Prepaid Cards Are Now Available in US Gamestop Stores!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

allmaggedon

01-11-2011

finally riot points im getting one write away

mikaelzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

there are not in indonesia

Dfender727

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2011

this is nice!! I was wondering if there's a way to give these kind of gift card to other users I mean, we're from different countries, is there a way to do the same but online kind a thing???? Cause I would like to give some RP to a friend.

Robban95

Recruiter

01-13-2011

lol i went to the closet game stop here in sweden, and they said they dident have anything like that...
They was like , ''we have this Runescape reedmition card'' and other boring stuffs....FML

Dijeh

01-14-2011

Are Best Buy's required to carry both the 10 + 25 denominations? The local BB by me only had the 25 option available... Also worth mentioning no empty slots for the 10 cards, all of them were occupied with various game cards.

Dvlstella

01-15-2011

They have it at Gamestop right?And they dont have it at 7-eleven anymore people

XP PinPin

01-16-2011

i hope this card have in spain... las palmas location.... have many players here

Mortigun

01-17-2011

Though that is great to hear, there are no best buys or any outlet in the most eastern canada. then again i use paypal so that's all good, thank you for the great news.

browme

01-17-2011

how do you put a riot point card on

Darkvoltinx

01-20-2011

why not walmart?