[Guide] Sona, Professional guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slizzle

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricebowlol View Post
You already proved my point, as you can see.

If there's one thing you did prove, it's that someone as ******ed as you can do well as Sona, delude themselves into thinking they're good, then make a "guide" with absolutely no detailed explanations of anything other than "spam QWE" and pat themselves on the back for a job well done.
I actually almost pissed myself laughing reading this...
the fact you think this was serious is priceless...
funniest thing ive seen all week, thanks for your input man, keep on truckin

Slizzle

11-11-2010

Quote:
I don't think *you* understand that Sona right now is the easiest hero in the game to play with the most dramatic effect on the game's outcome.

You are deluding yourself into thinking that Sona takes any modicum of skill to do well with and think that by putting up a "guide" on how to play her you are sharing your wealth of "knowledge" about her "mechanics" and "tricks."

Like I said before, qweweqwewqeqwewq is all you need to do to win with Sona.
Quoted for sheer hilarity

Eppa

11-11-2010

He just hit 2k rating with this build, It's the new Korean 4gate.

Skyzerz

11-11-2010

Quote:
You already proved my point, as you can see.

If there's one thing you did prove, it's that someone as ******ed as you can do well as Sona, delude themselves into thinking they're good, then make a "guide" with absolutely no detailed explanations of anything other than "spam QWE" and pat themselves on the back for a job well done.
I think his post flew right over your head because thats the point. Sona is just a champ who glides around mashing all 3 of her core abilities in no particular order. You guys really need to settle down on the min maxing of an aura champ. Stop taking your video game talk so seriously.

El Hebrew Hammer

11-11-2010

best guide I've ever read. +1

Kellenvadros

11-13-2010

Bump. More people must become aware as to what it takes to play Sona well.

As a side note, it is always worth to stick around in chat after a game and hear what other, less skilled yet more jealous, players have to say about your awesome gaming.