Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The idea of Zeixen, The Shogun of Demacia:

Is a great idea; Should be a real champion 7 77.78%
Is a horrible idea; Don't post any more champion ideas. 2 22.22%
Voters 9 .

Zeixen, The Shogun of Demacia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdinBahamut

04-24-2013

Lore:
"Death is defeat. Death in battle is victory."
-Zeixen, The Shogun of Demacia

When Jarvan IV left Demacia, he took 12 soldiers with him. One of those soldiers was Zeixen. A normal soldier, he was one of the only 2 to arrive safely back to his home. Refusing to give detail of their journey, he continued living his normal military life. But he found that the journey with Jarvan had left him changed. Wiser, stronger, bolder. Zeixen proved to Jarvan that he was more than just a soldier, his skills much higher above everyone elses. Soon, Jarvan had taken an interest in him, and decided to offer him a position in the higher ranks of the Demacian Military.
Humbly and modestly, Zeixen agreed to this offer. Giving out more than Jarvan had expected from him, Zeixen proved he could lead Mitilia professionally to battle, and emerge victorious. The presence of a new leader was ascending, and Zeixen knew that he had secured a leading position in the Military.

One day, in the middle of a training session, Zeixen arrived late with a sword so long it was almost as tall as Zeixen himself. It was so thin and sharp, it made the soldiers stare in awe. Never telling anyone where it had come from, he did say that he was saving to use it once he had become an elite leader in the Military. Showing how powerful the blade was, a new hope coursed through the soldiers' veins. The sword had no trouble penetrating armour and could easily deflect any sort of assault. Now using this sword which he names Masamune, Zeixen fights alongside Garen, The Might of Demacia, for the sake of his country, wherever battle may lead him.

If you are wondering how he got the sword, he found it deep in the trunk of a tree on the way back from his adventure with Jarvan IV. He managed to pull it out, and witnessing how powerful the actual blade was, he hid it on the way back, and hid it in his home. Story of how he found Masamune.

Characteristics:

Name: Zeixen
Title: The Shogun of Demacia
Species: Human
Origin: Demacia
Height: 6'0
Apperance: http://blog-imgs-47.fc2.com/t/i/m/times0305/GreatShogunShien.png
Great Shogun Shien from YuGiOh.
http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/modpics/TistheMasamune_Masamune1.jpg
With this sword (Long, thin katana)
Basic Attack: Slash diagonally outwards to the right.
Slash horizontally to the left.
Slash horizontally to the right.
Can hit from 250 units away.
Range: Ranged, Melee
Role: Melee

Base Stats:

Heath: 435(+61.5) (1542 at level 18)
Health Regen: 3.7(+0.6) (14.5 at level 18)
Mana: 244(+29.5) (775 at level 18)
Mana Regen: 3.1(+0.5) (12.1 at level 18)
Attack Damage: 49(+3.35) (109.3 at level 18)
Attack Speed: 0.60(+2.7%) (49.2 at level 18) - Don't know if this is calculated correctly
Armor: 22(+2) (58 at level 18)
Magic Resist: 23(+1) (41 at level 18)
Movement Speed: 325

Abilities:

Passive: Fighting Till the End
The first fatal attack that hits Zeixen leaven him with 10 health instead, and Zeixen becomes invulnerable for 2 seconds.

Range: Self
Cooldown: 5 minutes

Q: Horizon's Dawn
Zeixen slashes horizontally, dealing 80/125/170/220/265 damage (+0.4% AD) to all enemy units hit. Enemies that are hit by this are slowed for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

Range: 500 units in front of him.
Mana cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10

W: Masamune's Edge
Passive: Zeixen gains 0/0.5/1/1.5/1.5 attack damage for every 2 percent of health missing.

Activate:Zeixen releases the hidden power of his sword, gaining 5/10/15/20/25% life steal and attack speed for a period of time (cooldown doesn't start until the period of time is over.)

Hidden ability: All Demacian Standards last for 4 seconds longer and give 25% more attack speed instead of 10%.

Range: Self
Period of time: 5/6/7/8/9 seconds
Mana cost: 80 all levels
Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13

E: Vorpal Vortex
Zeixen spins 3 full circles on the spot, dealing 45/70/95/120/145 (+0.3% AD) to enemies hit. Enemies within 650 units of Zeixen get dragged slowly towards Zeiken (trying to run away will just slow down the pull.) The pull drags enemies 150 units per spin and 75 units if they are running (meaning they get hit by at least the third spin.) All damage taken while Zeixen is using Vorpal Vortex is halved. Zeixen does not move while using Vorpal Vortex.

Range: 500 units around him.
Mana cost: 55/65/75/85/95
Cooldown: 21/20/19/18/17

R: Zantetsuken
Passive: Every 3 attacks Zeixen gains 10% attack damage and armour penetration.

Activate: Zeixen's basic attacks and abilities gain 65% armour penetration for 8/12/16 seconds. Also, abilities deal +20/40/60 (+0.4% AD) extra damage.

Range: Self.
Mana cost: 100/125/150
Cooldown: 120/110/90

Personality:

Zeixen has a humble, modest personality, which can easily be changed to an all out leadership aggro personality. Zeixen likes the thrill of leading into battle, getting easily excited when in control of troops. Adrenaline is always pumping through Zeixen.

Quotes:

Zeixen has the same voice as Garen, slightly deeper.

Champion selection:
Let me lead you to victory!

Movement:
Demacia shall prevail.
My blade will destroy all who oppose me.
Victory for justice.

Battle:
It's my turn to shine
Let me show you the power of Demacia.

Idle:
Waiting for my next order to give orders.
Dum da dum. . we won yet?

Laugh:
Sarcastic "HA. . . HA. . . HA. . ."

Taunt:
Come on over, I don't bite - much.
If you retreat, I may consider leaving you alive.

Joke:
I will lead us all to VICTOR - oops! Lunch break!
We will conquer the earth - uh oh, my wife's gonna kill me!

Death:
Zeixen cries a pained "Auuuuuuugh", falling to his right knee before collapsing to his left, lying on his left with his arms resting on the ground to the right. Zeixen is still holding Masamune.

My champion idea, please enjoy! Giving me a comment of feedback and a vote on my poll would be much appreciated. Hope you like my idea!
I own all rights to this champion idea. If riot decides to use this idea, I am to be known as the creator. Which, of course, will never happen.

Mulvone

04-24-2013

I like the concept but I feel like his abilities are a little strong, especially since his Q has no cool down at all and that his E is a huge stun (if within that 1000 range and wasn't affected by the first two hits). Also the ultimates passive is a bit strong of an AD steroid, maybe lower it slightly. Also his passive feels a bit iffy. I like the idea of having good minion clear, but against the enemy team it would prove useless if he doesn't kill them all in 2 seconds. Overall great idea, just needs some work

OdinBahamut

04-24-2013

Modified. Hope you enjoy the new champion.

NinjaGhostPSN

04-24-2013

work on tweeking the ablities, and consider trashing the Q, I know that using minons to your advantage is cool but its not worth taking up a spell.

OdinBahamut

04-24-2013

Please tell me how I should tweak. And I will make a new spell for Q. Thanks for the feedback!

Mulvone

04-24-2013

I think the changes you made are good, but the 1000 unit dash if an enemy is in range is still a bit overwhelming. I would take that off and put something else in there, or just leave it at if no one is hit with the stun, X amount of mana is refunded

Firepig102

04-24-2013

He seems like another take on Riven that relies on abilities and not autoattacks, not sure how a sword wielding AD caster suits his lore and weapon choice

OdinBahamut

04-24-2013

I have redone him. I have changed:

His lore
His range
His passive
His W's name to Masamune's Edge
His W: Masamune's Edge's amount of life steal and given it a passive
His E: Vorpal Vortex's teleportation requirements and got rid of the stun.
His R: Zantetsuken's passive and true damage.

Please enjoy my new, improved champion

Nauxist

04-24-2013

two things i noticed, first off, no offense but i feel like like vorpal vortex is a bad name, sounds like something a child would imagine and second of all his E confuses me, what if he is in the middle of a team fight and his E hits multiple targets, how does he tele after that?

OdinBahamut

04-24-2013

Quote:
Nauxist:
two things i noticed, first off, no offense but i feel like like vorpal vortex is a bad name, sounds like something a child would imagine and second of all his E confuses me, what if he is in the middle of a team fight and his E hits multiple targets, how does he tele after that?

Excuse me, but Vorpal Vortex means "Deadly center of the storm", badass name >(
You have a good point about the teamfight thing O_O I will rethink that.
Ok, changed the E. Tell me if you think this idea is better.