Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost Connection with Maestro - Plz remove leave/loss!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

11-11-2010

So I just hopped into a ranked game with a friend (about 11:15AM EST on Nov11) and just after we get into the lobby, I got disconnected from the game. I got a message that said something like:

"League of Legends has lost connection with Maestro. You will not be disconnected."

I log right back in and I've got a leave and a loss. Clearly not my fault that the client bugged out when I was in queue. Can I please have my leave/loss removed? I don't leave games and its a bummer to have them on my record because I'm testing the Mac client.

edit: for the record, re: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=260116 about Maestro issues. I did NOT close or quit the patcher application. It was still minimized in my dock when this happened and I was able to immediately relaunch the game from it when I got disconnected. So I am following directions.

The Silverhand

Recruiter

11-11-2010

ive had this same thing happen
I'd really like for it to be fixed or for the leave/loss to not count.

Rhyperion

11-11-2010

Haven't reached a high enough level to play ranked, but if you leave, you can't come back?

Odincore

11-12-2010

If you drop during champion select it resets everything, so there is no game to return to. It also gives you both a leave and counts as a loss against your record. Major bummer.