you like this champion?

yes 2 66.67%
no 0 0%
maybe 1 33.33%
you suck 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Endine: The Psychomancer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

04-23-2013

Endine: The Psychomancer

Lore: Provided by Moby the White

The smooth silk whispered softly in its final decaying lament, silently petals fell to the floor as the dying rose withered and flaked. The stem scarred and browned from days of waterless torture, a woman caresses the flower as she is reminded of a past life. Each stroke causing yet another petal to fall, like the ageless journey that all men must travel each step bring us closer to eternity or damnation. Her name is but a whisper to her now; shrouded in secrecy she has become a hollow shell devoid of emotion, careless and unthinking she goes onward. To the Shadow Council and the Black Rose she is known as Endine. To others, she is known as death.

Slowly she applies the scarlet lipstick, its’ hue amplifies the ruby dress that silhouettes her every curve. Her eyes crystal blue, sparkle in the moonlight complimenting the luscious locks of golden thread. A smirk cut across her face as she spotted her target -

Reginald Ashram. Her elegant strides crossed the wooden floor with a cautious reserve the emanated from confidence in her trade – Endine was the best, better than even The Widow Maker in her mind. She walked slowly, approaching the man with a seductive gaze, her eyes never leaving their mark. Now within a hairs fraction apart from the High Councilor she placed her arm around him and pulled her lips to his, and as she parted she smiled wickedly and then simply walked away. The Councilor chased after her, his body rebelling against the commands his brain sent, following her outside of the Ashram Estate. His guests stared in wonder as their host seemingly walked out on his own party. Arriving outside he became clouded in a haze, trying to figure out why he could not control himself…poison…magic…then his blood turned cold when he realized…Endine! He turned around and around searching for the blasted wretch, that when she suddenly did appear, he fell to the ground in terror. Her power was quickly taking effect, soon he would die. Endine stood above him marveling at her success when Ashram asked, “What do you want? Want, you ask, why I want you to tell me what you know about the Institute of War. Then I will kill you, if you don’t then you will wish that I would kill you.” Soon the other Councilors would learn of Ashram’s disappearance, but by the time they realized who killed him it would be too late, for Endine would already be inside the League.

"You can try to deny me what I want, but I will get it in the end. Then you will beg me to kill you." - Endine: The Psychomancer

Endine

Weapon: mind magic

Role: support

Passive (aura)
Psychoanalysis: Endine reads the movements of nearby champions, transmitting the data to nearby allies. Nearby ally champions gain movement speed for every spell cast.

Movement buff: 15%
Stack cap: 3
Duration: 3 seconds

Q
Mind Entanglement: Endine warps her target’s psyche causing them to act erratically, inflicting one of two crowd control effects. Ranged targets will be afflicted with fear. Melee targets will be afflicted with stun.

Duration: 1.5 seconds
Range: 450
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds

W
Psychokinesis: Endine manipulates her target’s mind damaging them and slowing them. After 1 second Endine’s power spreads to nearby enemies rooting them.

Damage: 70/90/110/130/150 + (.45 of her ability power)
Range: 650
Slow: 25/28/31/34/37%
Duration: 2 seconds
Spread range: 450
Root duration: 1 second
Cooldown: 9 seconds

E
Nightmare: Endine summons a spectral image that terrorizes the area around it; causing enemies to be damaged over time and to deal reduce damage for a time. Enemies cannot be affected again within a short time.

Damage: 100/145/190/235/280 + (.5 of her ability power)
Image duration: 20 seconds
Cast range: 550
Slow range: 350
Damage reduction: 10/15/20/25/30%
Damage reduction duration: 2.5 seconds
Cooldown: 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 seconds

R (AURA)
Psychotic Rampage: Endine manipulates the psyches of nearby allies lowering their defenses, and massively increasing their damage output. Allies that stay near Endine for 3 seconds become resistant to crowd control effects.

Duration: 15 seconds
Range: 600
Armor and MR debuff: 20/25/30
Attack damage and Ability power buff: 50/100/150
Tenacity increase: 20/30/40
Tenacity increase duration: 3/4/5 seconds
Side Note: Endine cannot receive tenacity from this ability
Cooldown: 180/ 140/100 seconds

-Darkzero1

OdinBahamut

04-25-2013

I find that her move set is overpowered. The ability to remove crowd control effects by an aura is too strong, especially in a team fight. The rooting of Psychokenisis is also OP. Her passive is pretty much useless - if you are near enough to an enemy to see them cast spells, what would be the use of movement speed? The only ok-ish thing is her Q. You stuff too many crowd control abilities into one champion. Sorry, I think this idea is bad.

Artic Arion

04-25-2013

Not bad, but up to 60% movespeed on that passive 0_0

Ouroborous HD

04-25-2013

edit: lowered the max stacks on her passive

edit 4/26: added cooldown times, which i had somehow forgotten about when making endine derp ;p

bubbabinsky

04-26-2013

I disagree with the debuff on the ultimate. I don't think anyone should be able to debuff their allies, especially with an ultimate that looks like it is geared for team fights. If anything, I'd buff their defenses, because the champion could numb the pain their brain thinks they feel.

The Q doesn't upgrade or anything? I'd make it scale or something!

Nice concept.

Anachronity

04-26-2013

The Q is underpowered in terms of duration and cooldown (see Fiddlestick's terrify for comparison), and the mechanic of melee vs. ranged is too weird.

I think the W is fine, though I might increase the delay before the root happens.

Abilities should almost never negatively affect allies. That ult is also just a little too crazy in team fights.

The damage and AP ratios on her abilities need a bit of a buff.

Edit: Also her passive doesn't mesh well with the rest of her kit. The passive wants you to spam abilities while her abilities are more of the "choose the right moment" type.

Ouroborous HD

04-26-2013

just so people have a referrence my intent behind endine was for her to be a high skill cap support. also in regards to her kit my original intent was to make a support who needs to take the extra step when choosing whether or not to throw down the ult for mega damage. also as to her theme endine is a manipulative b**** who forces people to do what she wants which is why i designed her ult the way it is. if the ult draws more negative feedback i will consider changing either part of her personality or reworking the ult if necessary.

NE Cupcakes

Recruiter

04-28-2013

I agree with the previous posts, in that debuffing allies is a bad thing. But if you absolutely must keep it, at least reverse the debuff scaling. You don't want to penalize them more at higher level, than when you first get your ult. 30/25/20, rather than the other way around.
On her E, a flat 30% damage debuff, especially an AoE debuff with that duration, is way too high. A single target, 2-second ability that reduces their damage by 30% would be powerful. This single-handedly cripples the enemy in a teamfight.
Her W seems relatively well balanced. Only thing I might consider is having the cd drop with ranks, instead of just a flat 9. I could be crazy on that one, though.
Her Q is... strange. Partially because the melee/ranged distinction seems a little random. Also, a 1.5 second targeted stun at level 1 is a little OP. And finally, fear and stun aren't really readily exchanged. Stun is often far more debilitating than a fear, so having them be the same length is also strange. In order to balance this ability, it would have to be extremely complicated.
And her passive is also kind of strange. However, unless she gets the full (or even a 1/2) effect from this, I only see it being useful either for when your jungler comes to gank, or when you're chasing someone like Nidalee, whose pounce will now make it easier to catch her.

Looking at that now, I kind of reviewed that backwards... Oh well. Overall, I like the concept of the champion, it just needs tweaked. Some numbers need tweaked, and I think your ult could use a second look, but overall, it seems promising,

Ouroborous HD

04-28-2013

oh btw when it comes to making changes to my champions the only thing i will edit in the thread is number values, when it comes to the actual kit i will repost the concept with changes. the reason for this is that i often see some things in the concept that also need chaning so ill just repost the whole thing again.

Ouroborous HD

05-20-2013

bump