about this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumb crusader

11-11-2010

dont play unless you have a premade.dont waste your time.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

don't waste our time pls, with pointless posts. I've grinded my first 300 games without a premade, and I was very happy about it. I can counter any argument you could have come up with, but since you didn't even bother to give any, -1.

Skarmory

11-11-2010

When I started playing this game I didn't know anyone who played.

I played a few games alone, then around level 8 I laned with a Sivir who played well with me. I was Morgana we were the masters of our lane even though we mindlessly auto-attacked the waves back then. We agreed on a lot of things in and out of game.

Around level 20 I found a 4 man group that needed a fifth and I didn't play so much with the Sivir anymore. 5 manned about half my games till level 30. I wouldn't play ranked without a 5 man, and I still enjoy getting a good friend for a duo normal game.

Betar I'm giving you a shout out for being the most fun Sivir I've played with. And for being a good player with a good attitude all those games. Even the ones we lost. Especially for having a good attitude being on the losing team.

TL;DR: Get a friend and lane with them, and above all enjoy the game.