Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

about this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumb crusader

11-11-2010

dont play unless you have a premade.dont waste your time.

SomniumProxy

11-11-2010

don't waste our time pls, with pointless posts. I've grinded my first 300 games without a premade, and I was very happy about it. I can counter any argument you could have come up with, but since you didn't even bother to give any, -1.

Skarmory

11-11-2010

When I started playing this game I didn't know anyone who played.

I played a few games alone, then around level 8 I laned with a Sivir who played well with me. I was Morgana we were the masters of our lane even though we mindlessly auto-attacked the waves back then. We agreed on a lot of things in and out of game.

Around level 20 I found a 4 man group that needed a fifth and I didn't play so much with the Sivir anymore. 5 manned about half my games till level 30. I wouldn't play ranked without a 5 man, and I still enjoy getting a good friend for a duo normal game.

Betar I'm giving you a shout out for being the most fun Sivir I've played with. And for being a good player with a good attitude all those games. Even the ones we lost. Especially for having a good attitude being on the losing team.

TL;DR: Get a friend and lane with them, and above all enjoy the game.