3v3 Suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TZG Prodigy

12-08-2009

Anyone know of a hero that jungle at lvl 1 in a 3v3 map???

Mortenya

12-08-2009

warwick?

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Just FYI, but the first thing your team should do in 3v3 is go for the Lizard buff.

Warwick and Jax are great junglers on this map. I would imagine Fiddle could jungle well just like he does on Summoner's Rift.

TZG Prodigy

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz View Post
Just FYI, but the first thing your team should do in 3v3 is go for the Lizard buff.

Warwick and Jax are great junglers on this map. I would imagine Fiddle could jungle well just like he does on Summoner's Rift.
Yeah, I always hit Lizard first anyways, but i was thinking afterwards head to a lane and let 2 solo so they can lvl faster, and hit the upper forest for some jungling action.

Wick I think might be decent, might have to go top lane for a bit to wait till Smite comes back up if you just killed lizard.
Jax is nice, and so is fiddle, but it's better to wait till they get higher lvls...

I was hoping to find someone that could jungle right away at lvl 1.

Rudeboymike

12-08-2009

Fiddle due to the easily jumpable walls for crowstorm ganking.

As far as jungling pattern for Twisted Treeline.. no f in clue

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebrisDragon View Post
Yeah, I always hit Lizard first anyways, but i was thinking afterwards head to a lane and let 2 solo so they can lvl faster, and hit the upper forest for some jungling action.

Wick I think might be decent, might have to go top lane for a bit to wait till Smite comes back up if you just killed lizard.
Jax is nice, and so is fiddle, but it's better to wait till they get higher lvls...

I was hoping to find someone that could jungle right away at lvl 1.
Actually, both Fiddle and Jax can jungle very well at level 1. The secret?

Elixirs! Elixirs are WAY better on TT, because matches usually last around 30 min and elixirs last 4 min, so they are a worthy investment. I've done it with both Fiddle and Jax, as they are 2 of my favorites on TT. Give it a shot.