Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about lane Warwick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dripskydrip

12-08-2009

Is there in early game any viable alternative to jungle Warwick? Just to save on summoner spells; for example having ignite and exhaust worked very well for me later on.

But it was a pain to lane with him. He's rather squishy, and his passive lifesteal does not help much against experienced players.

Is there any way to save on summoner spell slots and jungle with Warwick NOT from the very beginning of the match? Apart from asking team for help with the golem / lizard king.

Or is it rather pointless?

Riot aBhorsen

Recruiter

12-08-2009

Warwick isn't particularly squishier than other heroes... Just lane, carefully...

Evernight

12-08-2009

Dan Digh has a good jungling guide with just Smite over on solomid.net. Not sure if that is what you are looking for, but you might want to check it out.

Also, why would you not jungle? If you don't want to jungle use another melee DPS who lanes better - Warwick is certainly not the best melee DPS as is... his saving grace is his ability to jungle.

dripskydrip

12-08-2009

Well it's not that I refuse to jungle, but I just don't want to jungle early game any more. I'm interested in the guide you mentioned, but I can't find it on solomid. Could I ask for a hand?

Rudeboymike

12-08-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PwjmAK3flY
How to Jungle Warwick by Dan Dinh

Warwick is a decent laner. It isn't required to Jungle with him. But then again, it isn't required to play Ashe as a solo carry, or Morgana as a support. All of these characters excel at a particular role and not playing that characters specialization is detrimental to your playing and the team's performance.

If you really enjoy Warwick, take the time to learn to Jungle effectively. A good jungler is so beneficial to your team, allowing both your carrys to solo (since there is always Ashe + another) and coming out to surprise secks (read: rape) other champions.