Wow, what a way to cap off my first month on LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

Some people are really really too in love with this game. It's free to play, it's very, very well made, but it shouldn't be your entire life. I just ended a game with the most blatant farming party i've ever played against, a group of low lvl accounts partied up with a friend's lvl 30 account so they could enter matchmaking against lower lvl chars. Plz try not to tell me that a full page of tier 3 runes is not a game breaking advantage over players whose max lvl is 17, because everyone in my game agreed that the 30 was virtually unstoppable except in the best of circumstances, anyone who was caught alone was instantly killed, even Warwick and Singed who were exceptional players. When called out on this, they actually surrendered the game to try and avoid being reported for their activities. My report button isn't currently working, but rest assured you'll receive an e-mail with their tags.

Other than games like the above (lol, and I thought 30 alts were bad, LOL), my first month on LoL has been a genuinely positive gaming experience, and I applaud Riot for their continued efforts at perfecting their own little gaming empire.

Pssst... for the Holidays, plz release a limited edition Champion, the evil robotic Space Santa from the final episode of Invader Zim, pwned.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-11-2010

I'm surprised they surrendered at all, most people don't even have that much of a conscience.

It's great that your first month of the game was so good; most people have hell their first month and that normally throws them off. It's all downhill from here

Well, until you hit ranked games, and that's a whole other story all together. Just keep having fun

DriftingSmoke

11-11-2010

I honestly still can't believe the anger and seriousness some people place on this FREE GAME, if someone was handing out free hot wings and some clown took my order, I don't think i'd stab him, I think i'd wait for the next set of wings, or maybe sneeze on him, not act like something awesome but free is my whole world.

Hellebore

11-11-2010

Its funny that your complaining about higher level characters playing low level accounts when your name is SooperSmurph.

You dun goofed.

DriftingSmoke

11-12-2010

This has been my name for years, i'm one of the original smurfs from StarCraft, when smurfs sought elite players to play against for genuine challenges instead of smurfing being another word for acting like a **** to new players, ya'll are a bit late to the party