[Ubel Engel] Aqua The Petrified Water

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

04-22-2013

Some of you might remember Aqua The Petrified Water champion I did two years ago.
Well I decided to remake her when I got new ideas. Also adjusted her story to be something more.
Enjoy this new water girl.

Name
Aqua

Alias
The Petrified Water

Appearance
Close to Tales of Symphonia's Aqua

Roles
Melee, Mage

Story
The twisting magical energies unleashed by mages during the Rune Wars caused an incredible amount of devastation to the natural world. The League was established to control the use of this magic by confining it to the Fields of Justice. By limiting its use to there, they thought that they could prevent it from doing further harm to the environment. Ever since the Maokai event, this has been even more in effect than ever, but unfortunately for the League, they did not care enough. During a League match in Summoners Rift, many summoners noticed that their champions mana reserves were slowly depleting throughout the match. Those summoner though did not take though, and to their misfortune, it took a turn for the worst.

Sometime in the League match, every single mana reserves from the Champions to the Turrets suddenly vanished. Just moments later the river of the Summoners Rift exploded into thousands of tiny magically charged water drops drawing to the center of the battle arena. But strangely enough, the water did not fall down, and created the being, Aqua. In a rage, she effortlessly annihilated every constructs with flooding waters utterly destroying both nexuses. Fortunately enough, the two champions, Maokai and Nami were in the match managed to talk to her and calms her down. Aqua when told of Maokai's involvement, requested to have the same goal as Maokai...to fight in the league until they could find a solution to turn her back into a peaceful river.

"Aqua and I, we share a common goal, and we shall both get it, no matter what it takes." - Maokai The Twisted Treant

Abilities

Innate : Hydra -
Aqua passively start and then later summons a water hydra every few moments that will takes damage for her and deals attacks with her. During the Hydra's life, Aqua is considered Invulnerable. (You can target Aqua to damage her Hydra.)
Summon 1 Hydra every minute. The Hydra replaces Aqua's Life and each disappears when their total health reach 0, should all Hydras disappear, Aqua is killed.
Hydra has the same attack range as Aqua and 25% of her bonus AD.
Maximum Hydra she can has at a time is 3 / 5 / 7
Each Hydra holds a faction of Aqua's total health at base of 155 health each.
Each Hydra draws 30% of the health from Items with health. (Ruby Crystal = 54 each hydra. 378 total with 7 hydra.) Hydra only benefits 20% from armor and magic resist items.
Hydra spawns every 30 / 25 / 20 seconds
Aqua will always starts with max Hydras at the start, and after deaths.

Explanation (I have to reword the passive soon, but for now this will be enough.)
Aqua starts with Three. They surround Aqua in a circle and walks with her. Defends her against attacks by taking damages for her. Each Hydra does not take the total healths of item, instead takes ONLY 30% of it for each one. A Hydra should it dies, will begin to reform after 30 / 25 / 20 seconds creating a new one, however if all hydras are killed, she will dies. Each Hydra are target-able. Targeting Aqua will split damages between her hydras.

Q : Serpent Strike -
Aqua send one of her hydra to chase out a nearby champion, damaging, and snaring him for a duration. Accelerates the longer it chase. Upon arrival, it linger at the location attacking any nearby enemy units until Aqua walks near it to bring it along.
Search Range - 650 units
Chase Duration - 3 seconds
Accelerate - 20% each seconds starting from 350 movement speed
Damage - 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 / 125 (+ 0.7 AP)
Snare Duration - 1.25 second
Mana Cost - 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70
Cooldown - 12 seconds

W : Ocean's Treasure -
Aqua creates a spinning water orb and send it toward target area damaging and every enemy units hit and when it arrives to its target point it becomes a slowing statue affecting area around it.
Range - 600 units
Damage - 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 (+ 0.5 AP)
AOE path size - 120 units
Travel Speed - 345 movement speed.
Slow - 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18%
Stasis Duration - 2 seconds.
Mana Cost - 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100
Cooldown - 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds

E : Burst Stream -
The Hydras becomes disruptive in their shape, causing them to deal AOE damages each hit.
AoE radius - 75 units
AOE damage - 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (+1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5% of Hydra's damages.)
Duration - 8 seconds
Mana Cost - 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95
Cooldown - 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16

R : Maelstrom -
Aqua summons a rushing flood causing AOE damages around her, and grants her abilities a small pull for a duration.
AOE Radius - 245 units
AOE Damage - 125 / 165 / 205 (+ 0.5 AP)
Pull Range - 100 units
Pull Buff Duration - 16 seconds
Mana Cost - 100 / 150 / 200
Cooldown - 150 / 140 / 130 seconds

Fateborn

04-22-2013

Patch notes goes here.

V0.01
Made Hydras take reduced damages from AOE.
Added Role.
Buffed Defensive Item benefit from 10% to 20% for Hydra
Made Hydra's spawn scale with 7th and 12th levels, and reduced the time required to refresh one.

V0.02
Removed Reduce AOE damage from Hydra
Reduced respawn time from 30 / 20 / 10 to 30 / 25 / 20 seconds
Made Hydra scales from bonus ad instead of full ad.
Added an explanation below passive for those who don't fully understands it.

V0.03
Changed Ocean's Treasure so it does not send out one of her hydra in order to bring an escape playstyle to her.

Brilliant Gems

04-22-2013

Oh wow, when I saw the name my mind thought
of Symphonia, and I was surprised you actually had
a link to her. xD

Fateborn

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineColoredRoses View Post
Oh wow, when I saw the name my mind thought
of Symphonia, and I was surprised you actually had
a link to her. xD
My favorite character of the series.

Fateborn

04-22-2013

bump

Fateborn

04-23-2013

bump

Brilliant Gems

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubel Engel View Post
My favorite character of the series.
Alice is mine. <3

Bump.

Fateborn

04-24-2013

Bump

SolarPromethian

04-24-2013

Her in mid vs Malzahar would like to see that happen.

Fateborn

04-24-2013

Would like to see that too.