Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Casual player LF a clan in or around GMT+1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a clan in my timezone.

A few details about myself:

I'm from Germany (GMT+1), 26 years old.
Playing for approx. 4 weeks now (summoner level 13).
My favourite champions are Karthus (though I still suck with him ^^), Fiddlesticks, Veigar, Annie and Anivia.
My win / loss ratio is ~50:50, so I guess, there are still plenty of things to learn...

Mainly playing in the evening, around 18:00 - 20:00 GMT+1, for approx. 5 or 6 days a week. So, you see, I'm no hardcore 24/7 player.

What am I looking for:
- A mature clan with nice people that also accepts casual players.
- You shouldn't take this game too serious. I'd like to practice and improve my skills, but mainly playing for fun.
- Preferably an English-speaking clan with voice communication, so I can train my English skills and learn for the reallife while I am playing
- Last but not least: My timezone is GMT+1, so I think time differences of several hours wouldn't be a good idea. ^^