Any champions with invicible or stealth skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jwisgod

12-08-2009

Any champions with invicible or stealth skill?

Taccou

12-08-2009

yes

Xirus

12-08-2009

Champions that can stealth are:

Twitch: A ranged champion, great at taking out towers and end game carrying. This character is great in low to high ELO games. (When you start playing, you're low ELO)

Evelynn: A monster in low to mid ELO games, has a nifty stun that you can surprise people with. She's melee, but often focuses on ability power to make her moves hit harder.

Shaco: Not as obviously powerful as Evelynn, but I prefer Shaco. He can also only stealth for 4 seconds at a time, linked to a short range teleport, but I find it's usually all you need.

Hope that helps!

kijik

12-08-2009

Morganna's black shield makes who it's cast on immune to magic, Kayle's makes them immune to all damage but not stuns or slows.

oh, and xirus, shaco is much more powerful than evelynn if played right, and has much higher burst/dps capability, again, if built right, it's just too bad that he's soft as **** atm.

Jooma

12-08-2009

Tryndamere's ultimate lets himself go invulnerable for X seconds. And Kayle's ultimate is a target based invulnerability for X seconds.

Slide

12-08-2009

Also Alistars ultimate is 75% damage reduction before your armor and magic resist is calculated. May as well be invulnerability unless your at 50 health. Ive had entire teams focus me with it on and not kill me till it ran out.

Not pure invincibility, but pretty **** close.

JohnCataldo

12-08-2009

Teemo also stealths.

Karthus doesn't have any kind of invincibility, but can keep casting spells after he dies for several seconds, sometimes allowing him to kill someone else.

Zilean has an ability to bring someone back to life if they die (buff you put on the player before they die).

Guardian Angel, the item, works similarly.

Dreadstone

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
Champions that can stealth are:

Shaco: Not as obviously powerful as Evelynn, but I prefer Shaco. He can also only stealth for 4 seconds at a time, linked to a short range teleport, but I find it's usually all you need.

Hope that helps!
Not true Shaco can become far more powerful than Evelynn.

wildfire393

12-08-2009

There are four stealth champions:

Twitch, a ranged attacker, focuses on attack speed to fill his enemy with poison so he can slow them to a crawl and then detonate the poison for massive damage. When he unstealths, he gets a boost to attack speed.

Evelyn, a mage-type, focuses on Ability power. She stuns upon attacking from stealth and if she uses her Ravage from behind, it lowers the target's armor and magic resist. After that, she is free to spam her Q, Hate Spike, which is an incredibly low cooldown direct damage ability.

Shaco, a melee type, focuses on sneak attacking for massive damage. His stealth is the lowest duration, but he teleports before going invisible. When he unstealths, he gets an automatic critical with bonus damage. He gets further bonus damage if he hits the target from behind.

Teemo can also stealth, but only if he is not moving for long enough. This can be used to spy on enemy movements and surprise them with ganks. He can be played either as long range DPS or as mage, given that his abilities lend themselves to both, but he is more of a supporter than the other stealthers.

headfirst

12-08-2009

I think he meant invisible, not invincible...