Rod of Ages (Lose benefit when dead?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

The RoA has a max bonus cap of +30 AP which would make 80 AP total. It takes 15minutes to reach this max cap (+2AP per min).

Last night i was using my usual build of Boots of Mobility, Deathfire Grasp + RoA and + 2 Abyssal Sceptres.

However my AP wasn't as high as it should have been. My RoA were only providing +50 AP even though i'd had them both in excess of 15min.

Does the bonus reset when you die? Or is this a potential bug?

mermin

12-08-2009

no

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Next week mermin your mommy will teach you how to count seen as you have the alphabet mastered.

Elad

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermin View Post
no
+1

/thread

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

No it's not a potential bug, no it doesn't reset? Considering what i stated?

Too many ego's on this forum.

Elad

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn View Post
Too many ego's on this forum.
I agree. An example of an ego, and someone who is full of themselves can be found in the post quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn
Next week mermin your mommy will teach you how to count seen as you have the alphabet mastered.
The answer is no it doesn't reset. If you think its a potential bug then submit it in the bug report forum. I'm having trouble believing you calculated the AP correctly though as you don't seem to remember what items you had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBhorsenn
Last night i was using my usual build of Boots of Mobility, Deathfire Grasp + RoA and + 2 Abyssal Sceptres.

However my AP wasn't as high as it should have been. My RoA were only providing +50 AP even though i'd had them both in excess of 15min..

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Apologies as you can see from my post i was 1 item short, i had meant to write 2 x RoA.

I said that as he offered no form of sentence. "no" means nothing.

You saying No /thread isn't exactly helpful either. If you could have managed to post your second reply the first time you wouldn't have come across as 10yr old.

Elad

12-08-2009

But I am 10, whats your excuse?

Riot aBhorsen

eSports Coordinator

12-08-2009

Well done, you just finished the conversation with a perfect example.

Elad

12-08-2009

So's your face.

Seriously though, your first extremely condensending reply to Mermin (and continuing condensending replies) give me absolutely no reason to act in a manner other than immature, which obviously irritates you. Yes, Mermin's post could have been more enlightened and indepth, but you didn't have to post an ***-hat response. WTF would I want to be anything other than an *** seeing as you already set the stage for personal attacks and ***-hattery?